Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Being a sodbuster fan I figured I try a Maserin. Bought it used and am quite satisfied with it.
dts14cE.jpg

I have been on a "stag jag" lately, and to partially satiate that, I picked up this Klaas stockman on the exchange.... it's a NKCA knife.... a very rare one. it's one of only 12,000, so it should be a great investment purchase.... 🤪
The stag is very nice. Rough enough for a good grip, but not uncomfortable. Good character, IMHO, of course.
The main blade is a spear point, almost like a long pen blade... and the secondaries are sheepfoot and pen, all with long pulls....
The spring on the sheepfoot is slightly proud when opened, but not annoyingly so. That blade is slightly stiff on opening, but I'm still working on flushing the joints. I cannot see any evidence that this one was ever used. I plan to change that..... :cool:
This German knife feels really good in hand... I'm not sure what to call it... sort of a humpback semi-gunstock stockman? A rose by any other name..... etc....

gjDqvZ.jpg

gjDsEm.jpg

gjNikP.jpg

gjDdVK.jpg

New dress for the Queen!

To say the least, I was less than happy with my first Country Cousin. Despite the fact that an honest seller would NEVER have sold it (a shortcoming of living far away...) and that she had been made the friday evening late before summer holidays, I dig the pattern and the D2 blade. A real match to GEC's 71
Thanks to Âchillepattada, she made a trip to Sardinia to receive new covers in micarta. And some tweaks to make her at long least a decent knife. A new life!

Before
. CC1.jpg
A tiny flaw... 😡
CC3.jpg

...And back from this year's holidays. ️😅
CC2micarta.jpg

New dress for the Queen!

To say the least, I was less than happy with my first Country Cousin. Despite the fact that an honest seller would NEVER have sold it (a shortcoming of living far away...) and that she had been made the friday evening late before summer holidays, I dig the pattern and the D2 blade. A real match to GEC's 71
Thanks to Âchillepattada, she made a trip to Sardinia to receive new covers in micarta. And some tweaks to make her at long least a decent knife. A new life!

Before
. View attachment 1645329
A tiny flaw... 😡
View attachment 1645330

...And back from this year's holidays. ️😅
View attachment 1645331
I really like the new red covers.... all edges rounded, looks great! I much prefer that blade shape to the standard sodbuster, which has too much belly for my taste.... much like myself....😞

YAY! Got my very first "Charlow" this week!
Well ... as a matter of fact my first Barlow as well. And i got it from "The Master" himself :D
Not exactly the Ebony one I was, and still am, looking for ... but this is a proof that "Ebony and Ivory" (or Bone in this case) make a good pair ;)

Charlow_Open_2048.JPG
Nice !

Back