Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Expensive day at the fairgrounds today.
q3AezNz.jpg

g9LttDQ.jpg

ennrh9F.jpg

ST7KIYk.jpg

Kn6Q8mN.jpg

Modern Museum Replicas, $25 each. Silly purchase, but good buy.
The first one makes me want to besiege an Italian hill town, the other makes me want to chase after Faye Dunaway and/or Raquel Welch.

Last edited:
64B0D384-DB2C-4669-AD30-E6038C01A077.jpeg
I just got this RR swing guard lock back in the mail yesterday.
This little sucker is super cool.

It is pretty much the same size as the Case Cheetah Cub.
My specimen is really good.
Absolutely no up and down on the lock and no side to side play.

I think the acorn shield is the best of the RR shields.
The dye job on the bone is well done too.

All in all a solid little knife.

View attachment 1648028
I just got this RR swing guard lock back in the mail yesterday.
This little sucker is super cool.

It is pretty much the same size as the Case Cheetah Cub.
My specimen is really good.
Absolutely no up and down on the lock and no side to side play.

I think the acorn shield is the best of the RR shields.
The dye job on the bone is well done too.

All in all a solid little knife.
That is a looker Will. I like how the handle has a nice curve to it. I bet it feels nice in the hand. 😎👍
-Todd

That is a looker Will. I like how the handle has a nice curve to it. I bet it feels nice in the hand. 😎👍
-Todd
It does feel good in hand Todd.
I can get like a three and a half finger grip on it a the curve and swell make it very comfy.

A bit too big for watch pocket but I can see this going in my back pocket as a second knife.

Just received these two beauties in the mail, a surprise gift from my friend Taylor tmd_87 tmd_87
There are other places on the internet people can go, look at knives, buy-sell-trade, and lust after what they can't have... It's the people that make The Porch special.

Thanks again, Taylor. I will cherish them always. 🤠 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just received these two beauties in the mail, a surprise gift from my friend Taylor tmd_87 tmd_87
There are other places on the internet people can go, look at knives, buy-sell-trade, and lust after what they can't have... It's the people that make The Porch special.

Thanks again, Taylor. I will cherish them always. 🤠 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice gifts. Really like that barlow. I agree they're alot of good folks here.

What a guy that tmd_87 tmd_87 is! Wonderful gifts, for someone who absolutely deserves them! Enjoy your new beauties JohnDF JohnDF

Just giving back to a guy who gives so much to the forum. So glad you like them John. Enjoy!!

Very nice tmd_87 tmd_87 and JohnDF JohnDF I agree with your sentiment and would argue that you are one of those people yourself.

Back