Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Nice one, Josh, and better matched sides than some I've seen. :thumbsup:

By far the best I've seen so far :cool: Nothing lacklustre about this one! You must be delighted ( I would be)

Regards, Will
Thanks guys! I was wondering if I’d get one of the smooth ones on the GEC website photos but this one is certainly excellent—my number came up in the stag lottery, it seems. Despite the blade rub, the action on both blades is really nice too (after appropriate flushing with oil).

This beautiful Case Zippo Smooth white bone mini trapper.
EDIT: Updated and politically correct now :)

eUy13pe.jpg

lcZ2OxL.jpg

Last edited:
Funny how the owners of kiosk's in antique & curio malls price their items; they had some old Imperial shell handles with ground down blades for $30.00, but this intact Old Timer 33OT for $12.50. Only issue was a dull blade and dirty handles/blade well, all cleaned up and sharpened now. OH
Schrade_33OT_Weyerhauser.jpg

Last edited:
I was still waiting for the e-mail to tell me it had shipped.
lGUJ3Ky.jpg

It's a big knife, next to my 6347. Not so big next to the large stockman.
iOTiQii.jpg

Funny lop-sided grind on the spay.
It has two springs and no blade rub. The small blades are ground offset from each other rather than crinked.
Yes.... that is one big reason I like the sowbelly stockmen so much.... along with the nail nicks being on the same side for the main and sheepfoot blades.
VERY classy knives... the bone is really nice on that one...

Yes.... that is one big reason I like the sowbelly stockmen so much.... along with the nail nicks being on the same side for the main and sheepfoot blades.
VERY classy knives... the bone is really nice on that one...
Thak you. It hasn't left my pocket yet, except for light use and heavy admiring.

Funny how the owners of kiosk's in antique & curio malls price their items; they had some old Imperial shell handles with ground down blades for $30.00, but this intact Old Timer 33OT for $12.50. Only issue was a dull blade and dirty handles/blade well, all cleaned up and sharpened now. OH
Schrade_33OT_Weyerhauser.jpg
Nice picture :cool:
Got this beauty in a trade with Johnnythefox Johnnythefox and couldn’t be happier. 😃
View attachment 1693766
Bravo, I like this knife that I was not quick enough to pay...
Not yet, but soon (ordered from Lamnia). Juha Perttula friction folder.
fd22a4f7-95d2-403c-a154-db7c1aa1cd0b.JPG
Nice knife, I like it :cool:

Back