Vic Camper
Vic Spartan
Vic Fieldmaster
Vic Outdoorsman (Marlboro)
Wenger Backpacker

My next three?

Vic Outrider
Vic Huntsman
Vic Camper (with the camping insignia... I know I already have a Camper, but...)

Oh yeah, what's your next SAK? :D

Got a little hung up on my own issues there. :p

Not exactly a SAK, but I'd like to get a Vic Swisstool X.

I have a Huntsman and Outrider, which cover my SAK needs for now.

I'd be tempted to get one of the one handed openers if any of them had a tool set I liked.

I'm thinking basically a Wenger anything 16. It has the perfect tool set for me.

Compact, Camper and Waiter for Modding (so that doesn't really count).
It would be nice to own a Champion or Swiss Champ or a Cybertool but that is low priority. It would be nice to have one of the new OHT with the round opening holes instead of the oblong opening hole, but that can wait. A Pioneer or Farmer in silver Alox might be nice. Speaking of Alox a Lumberjack (91mm or 84mm) would be cool as would a Woodsman. I lack a SAK with a Magnifying glass so an Explorer is needed. I don't have a Swisscard.

Theoretically it will be the Explorer, truthfully it will be which ever of them presents it self to me at a good price or convenient time. If I order from felinevet it will likely be a group of them all at once.

today i received 2 knives :
1 victorinox economy spartan (with old cross) 3.3601
1 original sportsman (grooved corkscrew, solid awl, no keyring)

All these knives are never used

Up until an hour ago when I received it, it was a blue alox Farmer. Now it's safely in my pocket :D :cool: .

Not sure what will be next, probably a OHT or plain Trekker, maybe an Adventurer or something. One of those bigger ones would be neat.

Next one will be a Swiss Bianco Alox OH Trekker, when they do come online.
Or because i'm impatient i may order a Wenger Ranger 61 while i wait, lol!

My next SAK is one of the new gunmetal Alox Cadet's!

After that, another black-scaled Compact to stash away (my favorite model), and a SwissTool Spirit. I also need to send one of my extra Waiters off for a scale upgrade (matte carbon fiber).

Picked up a new Pioneer Pruner this morning that I had ordered. The Pioneer Harvester has been backordered and should be in soon.

I don't know half the models you guys are spitting out. I need a catalog!!!

I did just order a red alox Farmer from Amazon. My first alox. :thumbup:

My next three?

Vic Outrider
Vic Huntsman
Vic Camper (with the camping insignia... I know I already have a Camper, but...)

Well, that was quick. Local store had the Camper with the insignia.

And Amazon had both the Outrider and the Huntsman (with leather pouch) at great prices. Throw in Free Super Saver Shipping and $10 off (if you order over $50 in Vic SAKs), and it was a deal I wasn't going to pass up. $45 straight up for both knives. :thumbup:

So far I've accumulated just a few - my original Tinker, a SwissChamp, and an Electrician Plus in alox. I'm thinking about going for a SwissTool myself next.

One thing I miss on the alox models are the "extra" tools - the toothpick and tweezers. Other than that, the alox's are built like tanks - even more so than the standards.

I've never had a Wenger, nor have I held or even seen one up close. Might have to give one of those a try as well.

Try one of the new Cadets if you like alox. They are perfect pocket carry size, very sheeple friendly and just look cool. The only one not shown in my picture below is the Olive/Green, but I have one of them on the way. The knife on the far left is a used original copper cadet.

Cadets-Group.jpg

Very cool pic of the Cadets! :thumbup:

Back