Your next SAK?

Last night I received a Vic Rambler from Amazon. It's pretty neat, my first keychain-sized SAK.

Great little SAK, my favorite of the bitty ones. Helpful handy hint: swing out the ph driver/cap lifter when you use the blade for a better handhold.

Just ordered a red alox Pioneer.

Back in 2000 my girlfriend at the time was constantly asking to use my Pioneer that I finally just gave it to her thinking I would replace it in the future---when I got serious about getting another one---I could never find a red one like I had before.

Found a place online the other day that had them---so ordered it today.:D

I just picked up a champion + from REI. ordered it online with 20% off and it only cost me $26. sweet deal for such a robust SAK.

I got a farmer on the way, it will be my first alox SAK. Here are the ones i have already
DSC00048.jpg

I need to thank you guys for turning me on to Amazon.com for Vics----just ordered 2 red Farmers for $14 and change each plus a silver Pioneer for $11 and change----all with free shipping------great deals-------local retailer wants $29.99 plus tax just for one silver Pioneer.

ALOX farmer, OH Fireman, and maybe a cadet or two... thanks for the new addiction guys...

WHAT I HAVE
CHAMPION
FARMER
CLASSIC - LOST

WHAT I HAVE ON THE WAY
HUNTSMAN

There aren't many things you can spend your money on that bring so much usefulness and pleasure with so little investment as a Vic SAK.

Red Farmer arrived in the mailbox today....one of those knives that makes you wonder why you waited so long to get one!

Since buying my Alox Pioneer four years ago, I haven't had the need to buy another SAK! If I were considering a new purchase, top on the list would be :
- Alox Cadet
- Alox Farmer
- Rescue Tool

Have both a red and a silver alox Farmer on their way from Amazon now. Those are my next two...to go along with the 10 or so I already have!

I've been bitten by the collecting bug....darn you, SOSAK. They're like potato chip, you can't have just one.

I've got a Tinker, Super Tinker, Red Alox Farmer, Soldier, Huntsman, a blue Classic SD (what's the SD stand for?), and an OHT. I also have a German Army OHT, an Evo Grip 18, and a Wenger Standard Issue en route from Tim. Keep in mind that, aside from the Tinker, I've bought all of these in the last five weeks. I need to slow down a little bit lol.:eek:

But then again, I like to have a SAK stashed almost everywhere, Huntsmen at work, Classic and Super Tinker in car first aid kit, Soldier for just EDC, OHT will be going into an earthquake bag (I'm in SoCal) once the German OHT arrive, and the Evo Grip will likely be for my hiking bag. I wanted the SI just to see what the diff is between it and the Soldier. The Farmer's just sorta there, but sometimes I like to switch out the Soldier for it. The Tinker's retired for sentimental purposes.

With all those bloody knives, I think I'm finally at the point where even my obsessive brain can finally stop finding reasons and purposes for new knives :rolleyes:

Wow!....i don't have any of the ones you have. we must have different tastes!!:)

have: compact....german army knife....and farmer in alox.

Bill

Picked up a spare Climber yesterday. It's a sickness.

Got a Supertinker today NEW for $11.00 best knife deal I have ever gotten. The Problem is now I want a Swiss Tool to go with it. ARGH

Back