Your opinion...What are the top 5 "must own" spydercos?

Hi all, I recently got into spydercos and I have to confess, I'm a bit obsessed. I have a budding collection (dfly salt, pacific salt, manix 2 and pm2) and I am curious about something. To those of you who have been collecting and using spydercos for years, what would you say are the top 5 "must own" spydercos? I know opinions will differ, but I have a feeling there are a few knives that will appear on a lot of your lists. Lets find out! :).

P.S. No real reason why I chose "5"...maybe because I currently own 4! Hehehehe

I don't think I have enough history with Spyderco and cannot attest to some more of the older models. For me, I would say I am still working at some "must own" Spyderco's. I am waiting on the Cru Wear Military to acquire one of the five must own models. The PM2 is up there, I waited on the green for that one. A Delica/Endura (yeah they get to share a spot :D) should be up there. I think I might get the SB version of the Delica to satisfy that. I would also put the big Gayle Bradley folder on the must have list simply because it is absolutely amazing what that knife is for how much I paid. This last one is tough. Maybe a Sage, probably the 2, the Stretch because of its history, or a personal favorite of mine the Chokwe. Maybe later, I will add some pics.

Here is my List:
  1. Bushcraft
  2. Caly 3.5
  3. Gayle Bradly
  4. Millie
  5. Bushcraft

It is no mistake that the bushcraft is on there twice. It is my #1 Spyderco. It is the only knife that I have a spare for. I will never be without one!

in no particular order I would say Delica, PM2, Gayle Bradley, Dragonfly2, last spot is a tossup between Southard or Techno and honorable mention would be the tenacious family

In random order:
Michael Walker C22
Bob Terzuola C15/C19
Jess Horn C27
Calypso jr C52
Citadel 83mm

Hmm... I've had about ~20 Spyders, but nowhere near enough to give a definitive list. So, here's my top 5 of my still limited experience:

Gayle Bradley
Caly 3
UK Penknife
Kiwi
Manix 2

... and a dragonfly for good measure!

Interesting so far. I'm seeing more Southards than I expected...and less delica s and enduras.

I want to revise my original question. I want to know the five knives that everybody should own. In other words, "no spyderco collection is complete without _______! I know everyone has their favorite spydercos as do I, but my favorites arent necessarily "must haves". For example, just because I really dig the Dodo doesn't make it a "must own".

Ok, let me shut up and get out of the way before I make it too complicated and suck all the fun out of it! :). Fug it! List any 5 knives ya like!

it think everyone needs atleast 1 delica, its size, shape, weight and ease of maintenance/sharpening are all must haves in a knife its one of my favs for sure and my PM2 is right up there too its more fun to play with :D

Gayle Bradley

Military

Delica

Pm2

Something from the Salt line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

No order..

Sage series (They are all great!)
Delica
Paramilitary
Techno
UK Penknife
Im putting 6 but the Bushcraft is just awesome.:D

I think the only thing that holds the dragonfly back to most people is the small size, alot of people like bigger blades. I on the other hand enjoy the little guy :) when i carry a larger knife I also bring my dragonfly with me for smaller tasks, it gets used alot more

Back