Your other hobbies

Cars, guns, movies, some PC + PS4 games. Also quitting smoking and my girl just got me a really nice vaporizer for Christmas. Yeah it's one of the blocky ones that goes up to 70w.... I have a few pen style vapes as well but they're crap and always went back to smoking because they just didn't cut it. This thing however is amazing. Very easily curbs my desire to smoke. It does have nicotine obviously, but I would use this thing even with liquid that has no nicotine just because it tastes so damn good.

23vgwab.jpg

I don't care if some guys think only "hipster douche bags" use these things, I love it. I used to think it was pretty stupid too, then I got into it.

I've also got too many.
Cichlid aquariums

Diesel trucks

Bodybuilding
Knives and edc type stuff.

Cars, guns, movies, some PC + PS4 games. Also quitting smoking and my girl just got me a really nice vaporizer for Christmas. Yeah it's one of the blocky ones that goes up to 70w.... I have a few pen style vapes as well but they're crap and always went back to smoking because they just didn't cut it. This thing however is amazing. Very easily curbs my desire to smoke. It does have nicotine obviously, but I would use this thing even with liquid that has no nicotine just because it tastes so damn good.

23vgwab.jpg

I don't care if some guys think only "hipster douche bags" use these things, I love it. I used to think it was pretty stupid too, then I got into it.

Is that the kind of vape that can handle "dry" material also? If so, that could be a hobby all by itself. [emoji56]

Last edited:
Coverge, right when those were coming out I was working on a seismic exploration site in norther alberta. One of the executives was this grizzled old ex-military Brit who had cut his teeth drilling for oil in Libya and similar places back when things were.... interesting. Anywho, he pulls out his vape and says, "it makes me look like a ponce, but it keeps me from being a complete f-ing social pariah" it was really nice, and had a great purple LED..... looked a little... feminine. Funny dude though, had some great stories.

Coverge, right when those were coming out I was working on a seismic exploration site in norther alberta. One of the executives was this grizzled old ex-military Brit who had cut his teeth drilling for oil in Libya and similar places back when things were.... interesting. Anywho, he pulls out his vape and says, "it makes me look like a ponce, but it keeps me from being a complete f-ing social pariah" it was really nice, and had a great purple LED..... looked a little... feminine. Funny dude though, had some great stories.

Hahaha.... That sounds awesome.

Bikes, banjos, barbells, bowhunting, and pre-54 Bowties (Chevrolet) seem to take up any excess time I have when not playing around with my two girls. I could add beer for another "B" but I really don't do anything other than drink it occasionally.

Cheers,
Matt

Back