Your own physical reaction to having had the vaccine shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work for a major teaching hospital and haven't gotten it yet. No patient care, so I wasn't priority. I have been eligible to get it for a couple weeks now, and they keep sending me emails saying to schedule it, but also when I go to do that they say there's no available appointments between today's date and forever, so there's that.

Pfizer, had a day of tiredness a couple of days after the first shot though really nothing major and not even necessarily connected. Nothing after the second.

My wife and I both got the Moderna, two shots. I had nothing but a sore arm after both, my wife the same but she did have some drowsiness the day after the second. Glad we got them and Utah just relaxed the mask mandate with some exceptions. Coming back to normal!!

Pfizer here. First shot, felt just ducky. Shot two, this past Friday, slept poorly Friday night, woke up to minor aches yesterday, but felt fine after an Advil. Went to sleep early, and woke up right as rain.

Got the first shot of Moderna on Monday. No ill effects at all.

I've had my first shot of AstraZeneca, had a headache and felt a bit weird the next day and also had a sore arm from the jab for a few days, Other than that I was fine.

Pfizer - 1st shot low grade fever, sore arm, chills, achy
2nd same as first but no fever. Had COVID last summer and I’m told the side effects are worse for those who’ve had it. Was the case for me.

My mom had first and second of Moderna and the second shot was no fun. Chills, fever, aches.

I had the J&J because the Pfizer was canceled. I just felt tired the next day, which was fine because I had the day off anyway.

My friend had both shots of Pfizer and after the second dose he was out for the next day and a half.

But I also know a bunch of people who have had no reaction so who knows.

Moderna...
First shot, sore arm for a couple of days.
Second shot, felt fine the day of, the next day felt like crap, then I was fine after that. Sore arm for a couple of days too.

Moderna...
First shot, sore arm for a couple of days.
Second shot, felt fine the day of, the next day felt like crap, then I was fine after that. Sore arm for a couple of days too.
You know what was weird about the J&J shot? No sore arm at all until 4 days later. Hurt for 24 hours and then was fine. Must have been the government nanobots hatching....:rolleyes::p

Johnson and Johnson. Got it back in March. 15 hours post-shot and I began to feel like hammered crap. Body aches, chills, headache. By hour 25 all was good but just felt a bit hungover. Had two coworkers get it at the same time. One had symptoms that tracked with mine. One coworker had no symptoms at all. BOTH had COVID back in December after Thanksgiving get-togethers.

1st Moderna shot on the 13th. Got it the first day they opened it up to everyone! Sore arm for a few days, felt weird the rest of that day but back to normal the next. Tetanus booster I got a while back was much worse.

Phizer. Totally fine after the first. Second sore shoulder and extreme fatigue for a couple days.

I had my second Phizer yesterday morning. Other than my arm being soar I feel fine. The first shot was the same. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back