Your Spyderco Collection Pictures.

My collection has grown exponentially it seems like, wondering what everyone else has. If possible post as many pictures as you need so I can identify them, still in the learning mode here. You can also use the pictures for insurance purposes(God forbid, but....). This should alleviate my guilt for my hoarding and learn something to boot.:D
I didn't see another thread like this, if I blew it let me know.
I know it can be a lot of work for some collections, so posting multiple times with different categories in the coming days should help and make ID'ing easier.

Not my whole collcection but a big part of it, still fitting in a bum bag.

wTFL4Un.jpg

Calypso family

Police Models

Militarys

These are old pictures. There are more knives that belong in each of those groups, but I haven't updated in a long time.

Forgot I had a full pic of the Mule Team

Last edited:
Wow, some nice collections, I will be saving some of these pictures for later reference.

I can only say WOW on these collections, I wonder how many years of collecting is involved, expensive but fun. My wife used to give me(semi-playfully)crap for my knife and gun collection. Then I was laid off and that collection paid the rent, food, etc, never brought it up again.

At its peak my Spyderco collection included 8 PM2s, 6 Millies, and multiples of Enduras and Manixes. I have since reduced my Spyderco collection significantly. Other models like Mamba, Police, and Dragonfly joined and left. The DLC PM2 and DLC Millie in the picture are the first of each model that I bought and I plan to continue to keep them.

trFjQUQ.jpg

I can only say WOW on these collections, I wonder how many years of collecting is involved, expensive but fun. My wife used to give me(semi-playfully)crap for my knife and gun collection. Then I was laid off and that collection paid the rent, food, etc, never brought it up again.

I'm a relative noob compared to some. I've only been buying Spyderco knives for about fifteen years, but I've been accumulating knives for about 55 years.

My collection has grown exponentially it seems like, wondering what everyone else has. If possible post as many pictures as you need so I can identify them, still in the learning mode here. You can also use the pictures for insurance purposes(God forbid, but....). This should alleviate my guilt for my hoarding and learn something to boot.:D
I didn't see another thread like this, if I blew it let me know.
I know it can be a lot of work for some collections, so posting multiple times with different categories in the coming days should help and make ID'ing easier.
Hey there. First ever post, but I've been collecting for a little while now. Here is my humble collection.
Now THAT is my kinda collection! Beautiful! Interested in selling the crucarta? Probably not.

Back