Your top 3 SAK's

For me currently, I guess...

1. Super Tinker
2. Classic
3. (Old old) SwissChamp (before pliers) - lost that one in a lake and found it one year later. Little rust on the file and the toothpick seems suspicious but I still have and use that knife all the time.

Sooner or later though, I'm getting either a FieldMaster or a Huntsman - either of which should find a spot on my top 3.

1) manager (always on the keyring!)
53231.jpg

2) spirit +
3) alox electrician

i really like the hidden pen, in the manager...really helfull !:thumbup:

1) Swisschamp - sometime this year i'll have EDC'ed one of these for half my life

2) Rambler - great keychain SAK. the small Philips is outstanding

3) Climber or Camper if outside

Victorinox (1) Rambler, (2) Classic SD, and (3) Soldier (91mm alox)

I always have either a Rambler or Classic SD on my keychain so I definitely use them most. The alox Soldier is my favorite of the larger Swiss army knives.

Victorinox:

Champion Plus

Ranger Plus

Explorer Plus

And I have to through in the two Vic Alox Money Clips because I love em!!!

DSC08282.jpg

:D:thumbup:

1) black Classic on my keychain
2) green Cadet for every day pocket carry
&
3) silver Farmer in my psk

For me:

Safari Pathfinder
Alox Woodsman
Fireman

(I think... or maybe lumberjack, Huntsman, Original Trekker... or maybe... :) )

Marlboro (Vic) Outdoorsman.
Vic Farmer.
Vic Climber.

1.) Outrider
2.) Rucksack
3.) Trekker (not one-hand trekker)

Outrider takes the top because it has all the tools of the Rucksack, plus the long Vic scissors and an end opening Phillips head.

Rucksack because it has all the tools I really need, plus the attachable mini screwdriver for the corkscrew (bought separately) is nice to have. It loses out of 1st because of a lack of scissors.

Trekker loses out because it has a solid reamer with no awl eye, and no scissors. The Phillip' head on the back is kind of awkward for driving screws.

I like all of mine... and a top three will vary with the season and potential new offerings... but....

Right now I'd choose
1. Mountaineer - great combo of tools that are useful everyday
2. Fireman - great outdoor/hunting combo
3. Spartan - Perfection in two layers...classic and has almost everything you need for a good time...

Back