Your Traditional Knife of 2020

I'm afraid you missed it Bob :thumbsup:

Still no word from Pàdruig Pàdruig I'm afraid. I need to get this thread wrapped up, and want my cap back, so I'll keep it open for another 24 hours, and hope I'll hear from Dylan in that time. If anyone sees him lurking please give him a heads-up. After that though, I'll draw another name out of the hat :thumbsup:

I'm very sorry Pàdruig Pàdruig , I added your name to the subject line, but it seems you're away. Hope you're having a nice time buddy, but I'm afraid, I'm going to have to draw another name out :( My apologies to Dylan, and good luck to the rest of you. I'll do the draw when I've had my lunch :thumbsup:

fil4dPM.jpg

Congratulations peanutsxx peanutsxx :) Let me know if you'd like the patch :thumbsup:

I'm very sorry Pàdruig Pàdruig , I added your name to the subject line, but it seems you're away. Hope you're having a nice time buddy, but I'm afraid, I'm going to have to draw another name out :( My apologies to Dylan, and good luck to the rest of you. I'll do the draw when I've had my lunch :thumbsup:

No need to apologize, Jack. I've been away these past few days so didn't see the notifications.

Thank you for the fantastic thread, as always, and congratulations to the winners!

No need to apologize, Jack. I've been away these past few days so didn't see the notifications.

Thank you for the fantastic thread, as always, and congratulations to the winners!

That's very understanding Dylan, if I can ever pick up another of those patches, it's yours my friend :thumbsup:

That is very gracious of you, Michael. Thank you.

The patch is fantastic, Jack, I will gladly accept. peanutsxx peanutsxx is very gracious and certainly did not need to pass it on.

Hey! It's sorted out, I can have my cap back! :D Thanks again peanutsxx peanutsxx :) I'm glad you like the patch Dylan. We've just gone into another national lockdown here, but I'll be in touch with you and @kamagong soon :) :thumbsup:

Back