You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats a bomber Daizee?

Me and the wife just split the one 22oz stout and now im thinking of opening another for myself as she went to bed.

I got my latest issue of Self Reliance Illustrated today, they had a big section in this issue covering the 2014 blade show. To my surprise, there was a small paragraph and picture of me and my wife in the section talking to big Chris. Lol. Its funny, big Chris is a great guy, he is in fact "BIG" so big in fact just his body and beard was all that made it in the pic. Lol. My wife of coarse was pissed because her eyes where closed. But hey, welcome to showbiz right lol! ;)

That is cool about SRI Todd, I heard a little rumor you might be in the issue after the first of the year...

Woody, a bomber is a 22oz beer bottle, I believe.

Im totally "chill" just dont play the license card on me when this was something I did two years ago when you and Ethan have both seen it and played and had fun with it. And yes, it originally was a POS and still is. It was useless when it was made and it was useless after I modded it. But it was fun, and that was the point.

you read me wrong sir. "license card" played on laserlyte. too many people assume they are ripping off KaBar/Becker (esp the BK3). nope. fully license.

your creation is obviously not covered by such things. no implication on my part.

yeah, i saw it ages ago. i forgot. old age and/or drinking.

yours probably has a better working knife than the originals. mine won't cut boxes anyway.

And as far as your idea about the bayonet mount, I took that up with Ethan 3 years ago. No go. Because Kabar is more interested in making money than they are innovative ideas. That is big business for you.

well, that sucks.

i guess Ethan doesn't need more money :D

or fun toys.

i'll have to make one myself

da bomber:

IMG_20141210_231437-small.jpg

The new shop about halfway through move-in.
Move-in is now about 90% complete, but nothing is unpacked yet.

IMG_20141206_151928-small.jpg

I may have passed my final today. I'll find out for sure in a couple days.

The new shop about halfway through move-in.
Move-in is now about 90% complete, but nothing is unpacked yet.

IMG_20141206_151928-small.jpg

Did you buy a new house to go with that new shop? Looks like some good working space!

In on two, unless there is serious moderator modificating again.

In on two!
Daizee - Great looking set up. I bet your glad you took this picture. It'll never be this clean again.:D

da bomber:

IMG_20141210_231437-small.jpg

No wonder you can't hack a 64-ounce growler. You're drinking out of tiny jars. Get yourself a pint glass, for goodness sake! Or better yet, a mug from Todd and Murph. :D

D4DB32C0-200C-4DFC-A5A8-C2629B536A48_zpswtuq1762.jpg

null_zps8813db63.jpg

Geeze, just barely made it on the first page. I guess that's what happens when I waste time looking for a new job and using the treadmill instead of getting important snarking done.

I applied for a job with the TSA. I can all but guarantee I could get a job as a TSO, but do I want to? Anybody ever been to Ketchikan Alaska?

BTW fellas, chicks dig glocks

x2kk1f.jpg

Last edited:
That is cool about SRI Todd, I heard a little rumor you might be in the issue after the first of the year...

Woody, a bomber is a 22oz beer bottle, I believe.

Yeah, the article goes to print the beginning of Jan. Then will be in the first issue of 2015. Pretty excited to see it, they got a pretty good selection of stuff to play with.

well, that sucks.

i guess Ethan doesn't need more money :D

or fun toys.

i'll have to make one myself

Ehh, Ethan loved the idea. Kabar however had no interest. At least no interest in including Ethan and I anyway.

Good morning, got ww's hex hawks in the mail yesterday, hopefully I will be making sheaths today, being sick sucks! Hopefully the meds kick in enough to be in the shop today.

In on two like the cool kids do!

Universal tweener bayonet mount? yes please.

Feel better JD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back