You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to forget about the moose in his skirt. I know the term is kilt, but who are we kiddin, its a f#!kin skirt. And just in case anybody wants to know, he dont wear panties under it either. Dont ask me how I know. (Thats why I want to forget :barf:)

as long as he keeps his genitalia at a safe distance and out of the mashed potatoes, I'm good

as long as he keeps his genitalia at a safe distance and out of the mashed potatoes, I'm good

Just don't let him give you any of his "special gravy" :eek:

Now, Guyon's world-reknowned salty nuts on the other hand, are really quite a treat.

One should always read the Snark with one eye in the mornings. Just in case there's a quick left turn. :thumbup:

I would like to congratulate Todd Hunt for pulling off a major upset and out-talking Jim Nowka on the recent podcast. I did not think it was humanly possible but sumbich if he didn't. :thumbup:

I think it kind of took Jim by surprise and he'll be ready for your ass in the rematch.

Hey Todd, if you don't mind throwing me on the list. I was just sitting with my boss and got the time off approved.

So I just sent in the cash to be a vendor again at the 2015 Blade show. If any Beckerheads know there going. I will have a limited supply of V.I.P. passes. They will go fast.

I'd like to add my name to the list, thank you. Just 1. I've want to go to Blade for a while, but never seem to plan far enough ahead for it. This time, I am. Road trip time. :D

This was posted in general and made me lol a little bit.

[video=youtube;98ijtUZb5kU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ijtUZb5kU[/video]

Just don't let him give you any of his "special gravy" :eek:

Moose will show you his scrotum in a heartbeat. And I have it on sound medical authority that the set is abnormally large.

WTF.jpg

In looking for that last picture, look what I found.

"Hustler." Damn right.

GuyonMower_zps2ce7063e.jpg

[video=youtube;ypo677kw6Pk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypo677kw6Pk&list=RDypo677kw6Pk[/video]

:foot:

This was posted in general and made me lol a little bit.

[video=youtube;98ijtUZb5kU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ijtUZb5kU[/video]

I spent an hour or so one day watching his videos....the guy is a hoot, and pretty talented, at least IMO.

No Blade show for me :( Too close to time for me to move and need to save all my pennies for that.

Id want to go for the BladeSports comp more than anything really. I wouldnt be competing in worlds unless not enough cutters attended but id just love to be there to watch it.

If i can get to 1 more competition before nationals id be invited to the nationals competition though. Need one more cut under my belt for that. But they have been doing a piss poor job keeping the website updated. Hard to plan for the cuts when i dont find out about them until they are right around the corner. Hell even Dan couldnt go to the last one because he found out last minute. They havent updated the website in over a year. :rolleyes:

I would like to congratulate Todd Hunt for pulling off a major upset and out-talking Jim Nowka on the recent podcast. I did not think it was humanly possible but sumbich if he didn't. :thumbup:

I think it kind of took Jim by surprise and he'll be ready for your ass in the rematch.

Lol, yeah I ran my mouth quite a bit. There's actually a little back story on that. I've had several people say they research me and say they always find more stuff on Murph than they do me as far as interviews and such. I'm fine with that, prefer it actually, im not the most chatty person and under normal circumstances keep to myself until you get to know me. Thats why Murph, Eric, and my wife pretty much run the booth at blade. I just like to set back and decompress.

Murph had been on the podcasts before, I had been asked but never really was my thing. Then it kinda got to the point to where it was a running joke that I really didn't exist, the knives just grew on trees in some magic knife land, so, I thought what the hell, I can come out of my cage once in a while. But if im gonna do it, I'll say whats on my mind and give them enough to chew on for a while. ;)

Plus, I was on my sixth or seventh Shiner Bock by the end of it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back