Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a "podcast" ???

16004066926_c1531a60dd_z.jpg

Thought it would have more sound to it :D

This is a "podcast" ???

16004066926_c1531a60dd_z.jpg

Thought it would have more sound to it :D

But there's way too much information to decode the Podcast. You get used to it, though. Your brain does the translating. I don't even see the code. All I see is Hollow, FFG, Scandi....

One look at your stove, and I knew you were The One.

Here's why you don't grind if you don't know what you're doing. Top knife took a looonng time to fix by hand.

17FC4751-8CF9-4422-A906-A75EFD696087_zpsq4jj7pgg.jpg

Everyone has to start somewhere. ;) Go back and look at some of the early work from guys like Loveless and Randall. Heck, page through any knife mag from the 70's or 80's and I guarantee you'll see some stuff that'll make you laugh right out loud.

Here's why you don't grind if you don't know what you're doing. Top knife took a looonng time to fix by hand.

That thing's a fake anyway, just look a the handle fasteners.

But then, to us newbies, other than maybe a rounded point, it looks just fine.

Ignorance is bliss?

I'm gold again. Not sure I could justify a knifemaker subscription again, but this will do just fine for now!

I much prefer the SS flat heads over the allen bolt ones. Dex includes a couple options when you get a becker from him!!

pretty much I could do without another flat head screw or bolt for the rest of my life and be quite happy. In fact that would MAKE me happy. Nothing but stripped heads and injuries with those damn things...

pretty much I could do without another flat head screw or bolt for the rest of my life and be quite happy. In fact that would MAKE me happy. Nothing but stripped heads and injuries with those damn things...

I have never had a stripped head or injury from a flat head screw??? :confused: :confused:

I have had a few phillips heads strip out on me from using a power drill, but never a flat head. I just use hand drivers with flat heads though and never had a problem.

Quoted for truth.
Phillips head screws aren't much better. Though, slotted screws have the one feature that it's very easy to find or make a driver....or use your other knife. But you'd better hope that it wasn't put in with lock-tite.

Still sick, gonna have to call in sick tonight. Might have to miss tomorrow too.

On a positive note, my other kydex sheaths just shipped. One of them is a piggy back rig for a BK2/Mora Companion HG.

Todd -- I'm planning on being there!
Got my ESEE shirt for Friday and my BH shirt for Saturday!

Hey guys,just saw a BRUTE for sale on jungle forum...too broke for it right now but i thought maybe one of you may be interested....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back