You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody translate comes up with "you want a battle mug but dont want to pay what they cost"

Id like one of the polymer ones. 24oz aint bad. Maybe one day.

Well one has to admit that they are quite expensive given the materials involved and don't come with a handle :)

I mean, I want a Tesla too but quite pricey. The prices are coming down though...

D4DB32C0-200C-4DFC-A5A8-C2629B536A48_zpswtuq1762.jpg

Nice, I never knew Ka-Bar had beer glasses out.

How fun does this look...

[video=youtube;qQ9dSrrBN28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qQ9dSrrBN28[/video]

Well one has to admit that they are quite expensive given the materials involved and don't come with a handle :)

I mean, I want a Tesla too but quite pricey. The prices are coming down though...

Yes they are CRAZY expensive. And not coming with a handle is silly. Its a marketing gimmick, they know people will want/need a handle so they make it an additional accessory. They should just add the additional charge in and make it come with the handle.... Well it should come with the handle free at the price.

I like the fact the polymer one comes with the handle... But even its pricey for a plastic cup. I almost bought it a few times but i have this strong felling ill be slapping myself later for spending 45 on a plastic cup LOL

I almost bought it a few times but i have this strong felling ill be slapping myself later for spending 45 on a plastic cup LOL

On the other hand, we've all spent $45 or more on something we ate, drank or smoked in one night and it was gone... so there's that.

So theres this big storm system rolling in as I type this, hasn't hit Tracy yet but I got a phone call from my mom, she lives in south san Francisco and she said her house is flooded... Granted every year the garage gets a puddle every winter, she sent me this picture and in the 35 years she's lived there its never flooded like this... She said her house has about a foot of water inside and everything is ruined. FD came by to shut the gas main and electricity in her neighborhood... I can't believe its flooded out so bad!!

On the other hand, we've all spent $45 or more on something we ate, drank or smoked in one night and it was gone... so there's that.

Yes.. Many times too. And more than 45 if you add what i ate, drank, and smoked together on those nights. SO that is a good point.

Stay safe over there JD, so sorry to hear about your moms house brother... That sucks.

Yes.. Many times too. And more than 45 if you add what i ate, drank, and smoked together on those nights. SO that is a good point.

Sheeeooot, back in the day I'd consume $45 worth of various stuff just to get warmed up to go out partying or play a gig. And I sure don't have any cool mugs to show for it :D

Careful of those floods, JD... that looks like a huge hassle. :(

Julio you are a kydex BEAST!!!!

Thank you very much for the great work you are doing!!

There is a certain "knifemaker supply in the USA" that has some great items in clearance. Lots of stuff under a dollar too... Just thought id share.

Beautiful day in the Barlow bottoms today. Kay and I took some toys back to the swamp. Shot some cut shells in the 410 and burned a few hundred 22s. Fun.

P1020485.jpg

Beautiful day in the Barlow bottoms today. Kay and I took some toys back to the swamp. Shot some cut shells in the 410 and burned a few hundred 22s. Fun.

Sounds like good times. We didn't get out much this year, since the local range was shut down most of the summer. I was able to get my son and wife out in the woods over Thanksgiving, though, and they polished off a 333 box of 22lr.

Just picked up this fun toy a couple days ago and am itching to get to the range.

2014-12-11082702_zpsa778c86c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back