You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW I feel your pain -- I woke up early today feeling "off" -- then we went to town to do a recycling run and pick up some cheese making supplies.
as the afternoon went on I was feeling more and more grouchy -- so I took my temp after dinner -- running 3* hot so far.
already informed the in-laws not to expect me on Saturday.

Me too.

I was thinking its a bit premature, but sooner the better. :D

My little punk a$$ son got me sick. Now im battling a fever. Have to figure out an appropriate punishment. Either hanging him upside down above piranha infested waters -OR- a 2nd circumcision.

See if you can find a piranha who is a mohel.

WW I feel your pain -- I woke up early today feeling "off" -- then we went to town to do a recycling run and pick up some cheese making supplies.
as the afternoon went on I was feeling more and more grouchy -- so I took my temp after dinner -- running 3* hot so far.
already informed the in-laws not to expect me on Saturday.

That sucks bud! Hope you get better quick man!

I woke up this morning feeling fine, but like you as the day progressed i started getting really tired. Took a hammock nap and woke up with 102° fever. My son's fever got up to 104. Something is going around. Hopefully its a fast acting bug and everyone will be right as rain come Xmas morning. Hopefully.

that's my hope, too - OTOH, it gives me an excuse to NOT go to the MIL's house Saturday, or have a houseful of someone else's yard apes on X-mas eve/morn.

I felt like shit today to, but it was my own fault...... brown bottle flu.

Happy birthday Gus!
Feel better soon WW. Ask your wife to make you some comino tea or some spicy chicken soup. The tea helps with congestion and fever but the soup is good for everything.
Good news is I got an email from Dex. Growler inbound!

Sitting in a Black Diamond Megamid. Space heaters roaring. Steak dinner consumed. Good beer. Good cigars. Watching the BBC's Utopia on DVD. Rain pouring. Winds swirling. Good times.

that's my hope, too - OTOH, it gives me an excuse to NOT go to the MIL's house Saturday, or have a houseful of someone else's yard apes on X-mas eve/morn.

Way to see the positive LOL

Happy birthday Gus!
Feel better soon WW. Ask your wife to make you some comino tea or some spicy chicken soup. The tea helps with congestion and fever but the soup is good for everything.
Good news is I got an email from Dex. Growler inbound!

Tea and soup does sound good. I tried talking her into other forms of healing me.... But she was all like "I dont wanna get sick too" And "There is no way that helps for that" So i was like "Google It" :D

Germs. The only the kids always share.

Get better all.

Id get better if you would share whatever it is that you're enjoying :)

I swear i tried reading your post like 10 times just to eventually come to the realization that either im high, or you are!! :D

1 shot of honey whiskey heated for 10 seconds in the microwave clears the yuck out of the back of your throat.
1 bag of tradewater jerky to clear the taste of honey whiskey.
1 half gallon pot of odd herbal tea from Germany (has carrots, beets, grapefruit, & a bunch of other stuff that's probably good for me in it) to rehydrate.

Hey Warrior: That's awesome about your job man! Congrats. Glad it's finally paying of for you.

Growlers will be shipped first thing in the AM tomorrow guys. Some of you may even receive it by Christmas and Others, well, the day after.

Hey guys! Sitting in a Black Diamond Megamid and watching Utopia with Biscuit. Pretty good way to celebrate a birthday. We went climbing in somewhat wet conditions and then enjoyed a great steak dinner. Yeah, good day.

Hey Dubzs,
Congrats on the new job/benefits. Very cool!

Okay, I ditto'ed Gus and didn't even know it.

Bought this little UST mini lantern at SMKW the other day and it rocks. Perfect for a one-man tent.

20-17001-01splashblk_1251_general.jpg

E176E07F-19A8-4C92-8677-54F326D96390_zpslluwnhvj.jpg

Wind and rain are still kickin'.

I saw a "semi-production" RBK the other day, and people are gonna' frikkin' lose it. I know I am.

I am stoked my growler has (damn near) shipped. Pics from the fill station coming!

Dex, I was a little surprised by the shipping notification.... Nice!

Here's my newest blade, a Benchmade 522. Loot from a recent giveaway.
IMG_20141222_175005_748_zpsv4rgkl51.jpg

I like it a lot. It's a decent sized folder with a nice drop point and one of my favorite locks..... In other words, I'm going to beat the snot out of it.

Gus & Biscuit, sounds like a hell of a time!

Dubz, excellent news!

WW, get well soon.... The wife is under the weather this evening. The bright side is that her heading to bed early allowed me to wrap her Christmas presents, including this:
IMG_20141220_122233_329_zpsf7wfiodf.jpg

Ah, that new Magua smell. I might have to send mine to the spa here after seeing how pretty her shiny new one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back