You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, Gus totally sent a bouldering problem he was after. In totally shit conditions. Do not go gentle into that good night, my Canadian brother!

PS. Page 50, beeyotches.

Wind and rain are still kickin'.

The heat from that smartphone should keep you warm.
are you and Gus posting from different adjacent tents so we see you together here on BF, but you can't see each other 10ft away? weirdos!

tonight: Shabadoo
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33/2369/

Not bad, but not a favorite.
Of the BBC stuff, what I'll buy again is: Traditional Pale Ale, Lost Sailor IPA, Cabin Fever Ale, Imperial Stout

Id get better if you would share whatever it is that you're enjoying :)

I swear i tried reading your post like 10 times just to eventually come to the realization that either im high, or you are!! :D

I can guarantee it's not me. The only excitement around here is holiday stress and house cleaning. :mad:

But I have been known to be unintelligible more than once. So maybe it's neither of us.

Last edited:
The heat from that smartphone should keep you warm.
are you and Gus posting from different adjacent tents so we see you together here on BF, but you can't see each other 10ft away? weirdos!

tonight: Shabadoo
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33/2369/

Not bad, but not a favorite.
Of the BBC stuff, what I'll buy again is: Traditional Pale Ale, Lost Sailor IPA, Cabin Fever Ale, Imperial Stout

Just called it a night, so yes, separate tents.

Gus had Tom Green (yes, that Tom Green) milk stout from Canada, and it was delicious.

BBC pale ale is epic.

Wait a minute... BBC is Bluegrass Brewing Company. :p
IMG_20131208_173719_678_zpscf1822e9.jpg

Today, Gus totally sent a bouldering problem he was after. In totally shit conditions. Do not go gentle into that good night, my Canadian brother!

PS. Page 50, beeyotches.
I called that old man today but he didn't answer. He was probably monkeying around then though.

mmmMMmmm...Growler!

Knife project for christmas (5" santoku kit, 3 layer Japanese stainless) and the KAI Diskin Hunter I just couldn't resist (actually didn't even try) for the price. American made with Swedish steel (Sandvik), G10 scales and a really nice feel to it. Very daizee-like int the curve of the handle and spine.

16082687911_f080852090_b.jpg

Okay, I'm crashing. Either Bladite can finagle the new Snark, or I'll manage overflow in the a.m. Night all.

:thumbup: Alas, I have none now.... But don't worry about me. I have Sun King and Mashcraft to keep my company until then.
Oh, and Biscuit, Java Mac (coffee infused Wee Mac) is the ****. Mashcraft had a coffee infused IPA leftover from their Kegs and Eggs yesterday.... Oh man. I'm headed back with my growler tomorrow. I don't think a bullet is going to do it.

Germs. The only the kids always share.

Get better all.

I swear i tried reading your post like 10 times just to eventually come to the realization that either im high, or you are!! :D

I can guarantee it's not me. The only excitement around here is holiday stress and house cleaning. :mad:

But I have been known to be unintelligible more than once. So maybe it's neither of us.

Interpreting for WW

Germs. The only THINGS the kids always share.

In before the lock. Somebody needs to start a new one.

mmmMMmmm...Growler!

Knife project for christmas (5" santoku kit, 3 layer Japanese stainless) and the KAI Diskin Hunter I just couldn't resist (actually didn't even try) for the price. American made with Swedish steel (Sandvik), G10 scales and a really nice feel to it. Very daizee-like int the curve of the handle and spine.

very cool project.

That Kai has something of a Daizee Misty Mountain-5 blade. The handle is a bit droopy for me, though. I like da swell.

Tonight I was looking through some pix and I need to make some more Moose Mountain 5's. Liked that blade a lot. Maybe one for me, even. And the kitchen knives. And the batch of 'dashi... and the pukko/leuku I wanna do... crap.

Second Job is the new Leisure.

very cool project.

That Kai has something of a Daizee Misty Mountain-5 blade. The handle is a bit droopy for me, though. I like da swell. Tonight I was looking through some pix and I need to make some more Moose Mountain 5's. Liked that blade a lot. Maybe one for me, even.

Yes, please!
IMG_20130408_075646-small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back