YouTube channels

Just wondering what guys/channels yall watch . I ain't tryin to advertise or anything. Just wondering . I'm subscribed to a couple fellow "knife guys" . SmokeEater908 is probly my fav right now . Just thought it would be cool to see who yall like .... Let's hear em

SmokeEater, Jim Skelton, Modifiedz, Xiuxiu, JDavis, ApostleP, and a few others to name knife related channels.
I tend to watch a lot bigger name YouTubers in my spare time. Mostly comedy/lets-play channels.

I got a couple of them to man . Been running out of stuff to watch haha . 12hr shifts suck . Gotta try and find something to make the days go by

Gideons tactical
Survival on purpose
Jim Skelton
Prepared mind 101
Wilderness Outfitters
Oso Grande Knives
Cajun Blaze
Simons Discoveries
Crocket20
Cutlery Lover
Swiss Bianco
Virtouvice
Nutnfancy
The Last Boy Scout
TheOutdoorgearreview
William Collins
JDavis882
Going Gear
SwissArmyZippo
TheApostleP
Toadstkr
Tactical
Blackscout Survival
Budget bugout
Desert Trekker
Everydaytacticalvids
Foxwalk Primitive
IAwoodsman
Innerbark
Equipt2endure
Kevin Clearly
Knives, Guns & Gear
Bluntruth4U
Startupsurvival
Suburban Bushcrafter

That should keep ya busy, enjoy!

virtuovice! He's the only one I watch daily. I watch others too but get sick of the "bug out bag guys" sometimes. Wako has a great sense of humor, a bit of variety with food and other type videos too besides knives.

Knifehq

Cutlery lover

Cmftwknives- Matt is active here and a great guy!

We all juggle knives

Everyday comentary

Emerson knives

Theyankeemarshal

Bladeops

Darkchild57

Epicsnugglebunny

Last edited:
Cat videos only! Just kidding. Rap music and some guy who tests out various camouflage patterns in the woods on video. A little boring but it's kind of like
where's waldo.

If I am interested in a certain toy I will probably watch a few different reviews on it specifically, but I don't subscribe to any one knife reviewer.

SmokeEater, Jim Skelton, Modifiedz, Xiuxiu, JDavis, ApostleP, and a few others to name knife related channels.
I tend to watch a lot bigger name YouTubers in my spare time. Mostly comedy/lets-play channels.

When is the last time you were on youtube? A lot of those people don't do videos anymore.

Yeah! Those reviewers are
50215770.jpg

Cat videos?

[video=youtube;-KqylBZ5af8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KqylBZ5af8[/video]

I like WeAllJuggleKnives, cutlerylover, and gideonstactical

I dislike reviewers who shove their personal religious and political BS into their vids, so not a fan of nutnfancy or ApostleP

NutnFancy
MegaWoodsWalker
iraqveteran8888
TandyLeather
Preparedmind101
AlfieAesthetics
Wildernessoutfitters
ThePatriotNurse
ReidHenrichs
WilliamMyersManitsoutdoors
Snowalker13
ArmitageLeather
NativeSurvival
MCQBushcraft

I'm all about outdoorsmanship, survivability, gear reviews, hunting, etc.

"I dislike reviewers who shove their personal religious and political BS into their vids, so not a fan of nutnfancy or ApostleP"

I agree completely!

Last edited:
virtuovice! He's the only one I watch daily. I watch others too but get sick of the "bug out bag guys" sometimes. Wako has a great sense of humor, a bit of variety with food and other type videos too besides knives.

Yeah he's great. It's refreshing to see knife reviews from someone who actually uses them.

The only 2 I really trust are Prepared Mind 101, Nutnfancy and gideons tactical. WeAllJuggleKnives, Cajun Blaze and Apostle P are also pretty good imo

Back