You've just won the lottery!!! What do you buy?

OK, you've hit it big in some lottery, and now to reward yourself, you get to buy what you would like and not worry about the price. What would you buy? Do you go hog wild? Do you just buy that William Henry Studio piece that you always wanted but could never justify the price? Commission a custom piece (what style and from whom?). Just curious what you guys would do if you didn't have the normal constraints.

Edit: Edged tools only. No fast cars or fast women.

Last edited:
Me? I'd want to see if I could bully Andrew Demko into making an AD-10 with my choice of steel:thumbup:.

OK, you got me. I hereby modify the question to ask what knife or knives you would buy.

some electronic gadgets, a few warhammer armies and a ken coats burl toothpick...have always wanted one of those puppies...would invest the rest and whatnot.

These...
All plain edge

SOG:

- Tech Bowie (Black TNI)
- Gov Tac (Bead blast
- Seal Pup Elite
- Access Card 2.0 Tactical Black
- Trident
- Salute
- Flash 1
- Flash 2 Tanto Black
- Flash 2 Regular
- Aegis Digi Camo?
- SOG Salute

Benchmade:

- 630 Skirmish (want badly discontinued)
- 710 (preferably in 154CM or m390)
- Benchmite (blue class)
- 790 Subrosa
- Model 5 Rescue Hook
- 147BK Nim Cub
- Model 51 (if can be legal)
- Model 42 (if can be legal)
- 741 Onslaught

Spyderco:

- Police 3 G10
- Delica 4 Gray
- H1 Pacific Salt Yellow
- Ocelot (Want badly discontinued)
- Cricket in Yin Yang handle
- Aqua Salt
- Bill Moran Drop Point
- Centofante 3
- Endura 4 Wave
- Military in Black
- Dragonfly SS or G10?
- Atlantic Salt Yellow FRN
- Temperance 2 (Warning $$$$)
- Manix 2
- Grasshopper
- Honeybee
- Bug
- Ladybug in FRN
- Ladybug Salt
- Jumpmaster?
- UKPK
-

Kershaw (Includes Shun and ZT)

- Shun Kitchen block in VG10 ($$$$)
- ZT 302
- ZT 0170?
- Blur (any and all versions would be cool ^^)
- Two can
- SCAMP 2710?
- MiniBiner
- Bear Hunter
- Random Leek
- Skyline
- Shallot?
- Oso sweet
- OD1
- Packrat
- NRG
- NRG 2

CRKT

- M4
- M16-14sf
- M21 G10
- FTWS
- Hissatsu
- Hisshou
- Drifter G10
- Drifter Stainless (lost it)

Cold Steel

- Dragonfly Katana
- Emperor
- 4’’ Ti-Lite (any version)
- 6’’ Ti-lite (any version)
- Espada Large
- Recon 1? (Tanto or Clip)
- Ak-47?
- Roach Belly
- Natchez Bowie $$$$
- Finn Bear
- Trail Master (SK-5)
- Trail Master San Mai $$$$
- Spike (Tokyo, Bowie, Spike, Scimitar, Tanto)
- Gin or Jade lion
- Magnum Tanto 9
- Tai Pan
- SRK
- Recon Scout
- Recon Tanto
- Kobun
- OSS and OSI
- 5x True Flight Thrower
- Battle Ring
- Triple Action

KABAR

- Becker Combat Bowie
- USMC KA-Bar, Straight Edge
- Desert KA-BAR Fighting Utility Knife, Straight Edge
- Next Generation Kabar Serrated
- Dozier folders (all of them)
- Heavy Bowie

Ontario:
- SP 10
- Sp2
- SP6
- LC-12 machete
- SP 46, 49, 50, 42, 43
- RAT folder, all versions
- Rat 3
- Rat 7
- RTAK 2

ESEE:
- Izula
- ESEE-3
- ESEE-4
- Lite machete

Microtech (automatic knives)
- Halo 5 $$$$
- Ultra Tech
- UTX 85
- Socom Elite

(this is my knife wish list btw)

I buy out Darrel Ralph Designs, but don't get in Darrel's way in any knife production. Naturally, I get his knives free because I own the company, and he can still do whatever he wants designing knives.

I'd buy 100 Sebes and hit them again each other on the edges and see which one survives.

Just kidding~

an RJ Martin and a couple super steals knives. Probably one or 2 per locking mechanism. Putting a Hinderer Spanto on a Strider Double Gunner Grip would be nice too.

I would also do destruction tests with all the knives and other suggested requested knives. But not destruction test like hitting it with a hammer, I would buy a house and destroy it with the knife being reviewed. Have someone fix up the house and start over next week. Make my own version of youtube called youknife and post the vids and reviews.

2 of every CRK ever made(i know high hopes), and several customs from the makers here on the forum. a couple of Gayle Bradley knives, spyderco limited editions, benchmade gold class, zt0301,0200,0551, some busses', and a few others

I would buy (over time):
Benchmade Rift, Benchmade Bone Collector fixed blade 15005(?), BM CSKII;
Kellam Puko;
Roselli Carpenters UHC;
one of Dozier's hunters;
Bark River Aurora, Liten Bror, Lil' Canadian, Drp Point Hunter, and a few others;
Helle Harding, Eggen, and Fjelkniv;
Spyderco Military, Caly-3;
Case red bone small Toothpick, key lime Trapper;
Buck Vanguard, 102 (for memory lane);
an Aitho Pukko (probably a Kellam);
a couple of KOA fixed blades (to include at least the boning knife and Muskrat);
a few customs;
ANd a couple of dozen or so Moras of varying design.

Darrel Ralph's company, copyrights, & trademarks and then hire him to go to work for me . . . . . :D
Be safe.

Darrel Ralph's company, copyrights, & trademarks and then hire him to go to work for me . . . . . :D
Be safe.

You'd have to buy that from me, and I won't sell. I was first. :p

I buy out Darrel Ralph Designs, but don't get in Darrel's way in any knife production. Naturally, I get his knives free because I own the company, and he can still do whatever he wants designing knives.

You'd have to buy that from me, and I won't sell. I was first. :p

Harkamus, what is really horrible, I used to live about 10 miles from him when I was in college @ Capital University. I lived in Westerville which is a hop, skip, and a jump to where he lives in the Galena/Sunbury area. But I was not into knives in that period of my life, so I don't feel so bad. But damn, if I would have stayed in Columbus & not transferred around the U.S. so many times, how great would that be to have him as a "neighbor" ? ? ? ? :thumbup:
Be safe.

[/B]
Harkamus, what is really horrible, I used to live about 10 miles from him when I was in college @ Capital University. I lived in Westerville which is a hop, skip, and a jump to where he lives in the Galena/Sunbury area. But I was not into knives in that period of my life, so I don't feel so bad. But damn, if I would have stayed in Columbus & not transferred around the U.S. so many times, how great would that be to have him as a "neighbor" ? ? ? ? :thumbup:
Be safe.

Wow. Did you ever end up meeting the man? Darrel is extremely personable on the phone.

Back