Yowza..Foresaken B.M.

MacLaren1

Gold Member
Just received this BEAST in the mail today.
Wow. Just wow, lol.
She's of course, not the Nuke version, but still feels very light in the hand. I reckon anything does after a HOG Gemini. This seems like just a fantastic do it all blade. From hacking at briars to slicing ribeye. This baby has the reach!
Also, I love the swedge- sculpted tip. Very stabby indeed. This blade could inflict serious damage if ya needed it too. She weighed in more than my HOG Gemini. The Gemini was 27.5oz & The Foresaken Battle Mistress 28.6oz.
Anyways, thanx for letting me share guys. This is just a lot of fun for me. Didnt really ever think I would be able to afford one, but ya never know.
Here's a few pics
3wDplpO.jpg
R3Gkbd0.jpg

rh5quo6.jpg

eqEa3Xw.jpg

R8oRp8F.jpg

3wDplpO.jpg

s6TPbEU.jpg

Mac, you got it right...CF doesn't have to be babied and still looks like a million bucks! :cool:

Nice call on the maroon canvas too! :thumbsup:

If you think your Forsaken Miss is light on her toes, you should take one of her light brigade cousins out for a twirl ;)

She'll rock your world brudda!

f2q1tBQ.jpg

VRiqdbn.jpg

vc36AFv.jpg

hwBa6Y8.jpg

XJnsr4V.jpg

rKHgyqP.jpg

bSuCsVg.jpg

Lol, damn! Those Nukes are NICE!!
Great pics!
These FBM's are somethin else...

Ummmm.....

Just after a few strokes on the SharpMaker, shes slicing phone book paper just about as well as Millie.
No kiddin...this thing is awesome.
This baby is gonna be dead useful.

Last edited:
What's that spot just behind where the clip starts? Is that a hardness-test dimple?

I doubt it. I have seen odd swirls of various shapes, sometimes multiple ones, on my coated blades. Maybe it is caused by a piece of dirt on the blade when they are coated?
Sounds good. I've really no idea.

Back