Yvsa...my great friend and shining light...has walked West.

Just saw this and I am deeply saddened by it. No more pain brother. Smoke up for family.

Just saw this also, and am deeply saddened. I was privileged to speak to him several times on the phone, and will cherish those conversations. Smoke and prayers sent.

I'm arriving inexcusably late after a long absence, but I'd like to extend my condolences, too.

Haven't been to the Cantina in over a month, so this is a shock. I learned a lot from Yvsa and will always know these things. They come to mind frequently, and when they do I will remember him.

Wow.

He's been such a positive force on these forums, for so long. I will miss him.

My condolences to all who were close to him.

I think one of Yvsa's great achievements IMO is not so much the YCS, which is nice but when he got the kamis to actually produce a lighter model of the Foxy Folly. The one I have is one of my all time favorite khuks and it took a lot of pushing on his part to get it done!

Smoke & prayers sent
Yvsa may have left west, but he left behind so much to remember him for...
My condolences to his family and friends.
DS

So...I was doing my daily Smoke & Song and I heard another Song. It called me back here...Edutsi's way of getting my attention I suppose. It's been a while, but greetings to all...old and new.

Edutsi and I were close...he accepted his place as my Uncle and I as his nephew.

I miss him...but know that he is pleased that I heard his song.

Love from Ohio Edutsi...as always.

Uwinv

Same old Howard...he's so nice, he said it twice.

Hey Kis...how are you doing these days?

Same old Howard...he's so nice, he said it twice.

Hey Kis...how are you doing these days?

I'm fine, thank you. My world is getting smaller. Can't really make new, old friends.

Part of the package.

And you?

Been busy...sometimes too busy. Good to see you again my old friend. I've given away most of my khukuris...remember what a shark I used to be? I kept my favorites...and two from Edutsi.

I used the heck out of your knife & sheath until I lost it in the woods. I've been harvesting for the local game folks. Harvested almost 50 last year, 21 so far this year. The meat goes to the food bank in cold weather, the prison in the warmer months. No "hunt"...just a harvest, gut and turn over to them but they give me a cup of coffee and a rinse for the back of the truck for each one.

Other than that...a nice quiet life most days. I wish the same for you...

My first time back at the forum since December. My heart is heavy. I did not know we had lost Yvsa. I look forward to seeing someday on the other side. Prayers for Barb and the family.

Wow, I stop by to check on the cantina and find not one but two of our members have passed on.
So sad.

My heart goes out to the families and friends of both Yvsa and Dannyinjapan.

Prayers up from the west coast.

Goodbye, Yvsa. I hope you're in a better place now and thanks for your contributions to the Cantina.

Bob

Rest In Peace Yvsa! Terrible to log in after such a long time and learn about his and Danny's passing away.
Regards,
Yaj.

Back