Yyyiiiiippppppeeeeeee !!

We got our target and are now finished for the year !!

Merry christams to all the forumites and hope everyone and your families are safe this festive season !!

Brendan

:)

Congrats Brendan and Happy Christmas to you and your bride. Any buns in the oven yet? (That's just bait for Yvsa to have a go at ya, forgive me, but it does give me a chuckle:D ).

Best wishes and bright blessings,
Sarge

Originally posted by Sylvrfalcn
Congrats Brendan and Happy Christmas to you and your bride. Any buns in the oven yet? (That's just bait for Yvsa to have a go at ya, forgive me, but it does give me a chuckle:D ).

Best wishes and bright blessings,
Sarge

Sergeant Greg does that mean they're having Having Twins?!?!?!?!? :confused: :rolleyes:

There's no damned Way that having twins means that the fun was doubled, that is, unless the girlfriend has a twin sister and they played a nasty trick on you!!!!

Just Try Explainin that to the Judge Bren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p

I'm thinkin you still nailed Bren first though Sarge.;) :p

Yvsa,

Shame on us, we're going to have the lad scared off from the joys of fatherhood. Sure babies cry and crap and spit up on your dress uniform twenty minutes before a formation, but ain't the little buggers cute?

Seriously though Brendan, when I look at the fine young woman my daughter's turning out to be, I can tell you with sincerity it was worth every bit of it.

Sarge

There's no damned Way that having twins means that the fun was doubled, that is, unless the girlfriend has a twin sister and they played a nasty trick on you!!!!

:D:D:D

Ok, there are lots of bad things going around my brain now...better keep quiet!;) :D

Back