• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Zacboy7

@southpawdraw

I assumed you claimed the freak for him. Shot himself in the foot. Im glad that is finally cleared up.
Yep that was the plan. I was with saber cat at his house working on his steering column. Seen it and was gonna gift it to zacboy7. But before any of that could happen zacboy7 had a meltdown.

Just for the record 85% of the fellas in the pif thread assumed South paw was doing that for zacboy except for maybe for zacboy, lol.
And @marcinek a.k.a ( Pinocchio) . You know he did give me the name Quick Draw McGraw. Love that name. Even embrace it. Best name ever. Still wished I'd thought of that before I signed up.

This is the second time you guys have made me wish I have never stumbled across you.
You guys are obviously real men and I am a scammer. And a thief.
Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you have the best Holiday you have ever had and a new year like you did not know possible. And I mean that.
I will not correspond any further, arguing is a waste of time.

Zacboy7 Zacboy7

Merry Christmas to you as well. Sincerely.

An apology to @southpawdraw is in order this holiday season i believe, and would/could possibly go a long way.

FWIW.

I apologise to all of you if you think I have wronged you. I have not intentionally done so, I try to live my life the best I can every day, that is the honest truth. I am doing the best I can to survive a difficult time that no one could possibly understand without being in the same situation.
I also was taught the golden rule, and to never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes.
I will never bother you again.

I’m going to assume that the foul language and childish name calling has come to a end.

If anyone is unable to have a civil discussion, it would be wise to stay out of the thread.

I apologise to all of you if you think I have wronged you. I have not intentionally done so, I try to live my life the best I can every day, that is the honest truth. I am doing the best I can to survive a difficult time that no one could possibly understand without being in the same situation.
I also was taught the golden rule, and to never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes.
I will never bother you again.

As far as me and you go. Apology accept.

I hope everything works out for you in 2020. I have walked a mile in shoes like yours. Was homeless for a year or so back in 86' times I'm glad are behind me. I'll put you in my prayers.

Cheers .

I told all of you my Ebay name and continue to do so. I have not tried to hide anything.
I am done with all of you. grow up, it's easy to be a jerk, check your facts and think a little before you point fingers.
Merry Christmas. Remember the Christ part of Christmas? Think about it.

Good point. Our Savior has preached to us on many occasions on the sanctity of the quip flip to maximize profit.

Go in peace my son. Your sins are all forgiven.

Last edited:
Good point. Our Savior has preached to us on many occasions on the sanctity of the quip flip to maximize profit.

Go in peace my son. Your sins are all forgiven.

Your blasphemous comment offends me deeply...and also made me laugh so hard I almost peed a little. :D

LOL This forum is the best.

Amen brother!

The golden rule (of PIF):

Do unto others before they do unto you.

The golden rule (of politics):

Whoever has the gold, makes the rules.

Been away for a minute and stumble back into this when I come back. Wow.

I sent Zacboy7 Zacboy7 a Kershaw Needs Work as a goodwill gesture because he was all bent out of shape having missed out on another one. So he did get at least one knife “for free.”

He sent me an email saying it’s awesome, just what he was looking for, and that it will be his daily carry.

Now I’ve got a screenshot of the knife for sale on his eBay page.

Karma has a way of working these things out but I hope Zacboy7 Zacboy7 lives up to his promise to go away and not come back.

All I know is that my integrity matters to me and I’d never throw it away on a $60 profit, but that’s assuming you have integrity to begin with. I’m sure he’s not the first that took advantage of the PIF, but it’s pretty ridiculous with all his virtue signaling to find out he’s this much of a deadbeat.

Back