• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zach Wood (ZW) 3V Cyclops Prybar (SOLD), Bladerigger Manrikgarrote (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Johnson

Gold Member
I have a couple of things for sale. If you have any questions, just let me know. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority. No trades.

First up is a Zach Wood Cyclops in 3V. Perfect condition and comes with his card. Price is SOLD
IMG_20160127_171529 (1).jpg IMG_20160127_171549.jpg

Next is a super rare JSP/Bladerigger Manrikigarote with V-Stat Pouch. What is this you may ask? This was made by James Piorek back in his heyday of the late '90's and was designed as both an offensive and defensive weapon. It's 24" of covered steel cable that's very flexible with a large "handle" on the one end, and a titanium "roller" on the opposite end and basically indestructible. Defensively, you could use it to block a knife attack, catch and trap an opponents limb or weapon or swing it holding the loop end and utilizing it as an impact weapon. Offensively, it can be used as a garrote. Yeah, think piano wire+neck kinda garrote.:eek: Or, it can also be used as an emergency tourniquet.:D Said item is coiled and stored in the V-Stat Pouch that rides on your belt, and due to the design a quick tug frees the entire thing for your next ninja like move. James literally made a handful of these and IIRC were priced beginning around $350 or so, including an even more difficult to find belt that was custom made to your size. It has been played with both me and the previous owner and it appears to have been carried by the previous owner. I can however, guarantee it's never been used as a garrote.:D And SOLD.

If you collect Piorek, this is a macabre must have. Or, if you have an inner ninja to release, here's what ya need. 21 and over only, and be aware of the laws in your area as I assume no liability in that matter if you buy it.

IMG_20160127_171909.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back