• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco ZDP Stretch or package deal

attila.

Gold Member
The fine print first:

I prefer Paypal F&F (or I add +3.5% for G&S), and asking price includes insured USPS shipping within the USA. Please note that I do the math and give final pricing options and that F&F has not been prohibited. Therefore, I am in compliance with the current selling rules.

The first to say "I'll take the [.....]" and send me a prompt PM gets dibs on whichever package they specified.
Please do not post offers on my profile page.

Thank you for your time and interest in giving these knives a good new home.

And now to the subject of the thread:

-------------------------------

Nearly-NIB ZDP-189 G10 Stretch 2 -
$190 ($197 G&S) SOLD

I'm selling this because it doesn't fit me. It's a fine knife, just not my style.

This factory edge hasn't cut anything. The knife has been admired, opened and closed, posed for pictures a few times, and put away. I have not pocketed it. Centering is good.

Two blemishes are as follows:
1st is a thin line in the G10 that looks like a light rub from something at the factory or retailer. It can be faintly seen on the pocket clip side, from the pivot screw towards the spine of the handle.
2nd is light scratches visible on the metal parts of the spine of the handle.

6BpGYDC.jpg
xDP7dJF.jpg
4iaI1BR.jpg
MhCzqCI.jpg
PWs05vy.jpg
QNf3RYm.jpg
SP07Frp.jpg

------------------------------------

To further entice someone to purchase the ZDP Stretch, I am willing to part with the following NIB blades in some form of a package deal. If you want more than 2 blades in a package, I'm fine with that but will have to do some math to get you a price.

I WILL NOT sell the following blades separately from the ZDP Stretch in this sale thread. Thank you for your understanding.

aR5HGqh.jpg

ZDP Stretch 2 +
M390 PM2 => $350 ($362 G&S)
4V Lil'Native => $340 ($352 G&S)
Cruwear Manix 2 => $330 ($341 G&S)
Supergold Delica => $300 ($310 G&S)
Cruwear Delica => $290 ($300 G&S)
HAP40 Stretch => $290 ($300 G&S)
S30V Lil'Native => $280 ($290)

------------------------------------

Thanks again for considering giving these a good new home!

Last edited:
Back