Zero Tolerance 0055

The knife looks like a retarded toucan in a dive or maybe a goofy looking humpback whale. Nothing cool about it, imo. I still like the idea of that flipper tab, though

The knife looks like a retarded toucan in a dive or maybe a goofy looking humpback whale. Nothing cool about it, imo. I still like the idea of that flipper tab, though

Oh it's definitely a love it or hate it kind of design. But it's at least unique.

Nice job on the review Im_your_huckleberr and I agree that the pocket clip lacks luster to say the least. I'm digging the spring loaded flipper tab, it's innovative and I would like to see ZT use it on some other models. This model looks like a ZT/Elijah Isham collaboration IMO And I think it looks like an Eagle in a dive position. I still haven't made up my mind on it's look, I'm on the fence so to speak. BTW I would love to see this one disassembled If you do vids like that but if not I wouldn't blame you because you could have some springs flying out at you:confused:. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice job on the review Im_your_huckleberr and I agree that the pocket clip lacks luster to say the least. I'm digging the spring loaded flipper tab, it's innovative and I would like to see ZT use it on some other models. This model looks like a ZT/Elijah Isham collaboration IMO And I think it looks like an Eagle in a dive position. I still haven't made up my mind on it's look, I'm on the fence so to speak. BTW I would love to see this one disassembled If you do vids like that but if not I wouldn't blame you because you could have some springs flying out at you:confused:. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Night Rider! Yeah the rest of the knife is so unique and different and the clip is so meh. I didn't disassemble this because of the flying springs fear but EpicSnuggleBunny did.

Just what I thought would happen Lol! I'm not a big fan of the bearings running directly on the Ti or the back spacer screws being threaded into the opposing scale. Thanks for that vid link

2019-02-12 16.18.22.jpg

I've had this one about a week now. Still don't know what to think of it. lol. I'm torn between getting rid of it and keeping it because it's so odd.

Back