Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

ZT needs to make a blackout 0470... (this is just a mockup from a BF member)

x9xOskr.jpg

I also wish they'd start selling hardware for us to customize our knives. I'd love some bronze anodized screws for my 0920 to go with the clip and backspacers, among other things.

looks like more glow carbon on the horizon ugh.

ZT0452GL announced on their IG today.

Full DLC W. glow in the dark carbon fiber front scale.

Damn I want 0452TI in 20CV as a regular model.

Kind of dig that DLC lockside but don't like coated blades. First 0452 sprint I will intenionally pass on.

I would love a 0452 with Stonewash, Micarta instead of CF and OD DLC Lockside. Sort of a working finish.

Hmm... Was really hoping for M390 again or at least 20cv. CF and DLC is pretty sweet IMO though.

ZT 0452GL Sprint Run with a glow-in-the-dark carbon fiber and DLC coated on the S35VN blade and titanium. Street price of $260.00.

0452gl_profile_1020x400.png

0452gl_clipside-closed_1020x400.png

0452gl_profile-glowy_1020x400.png

0452gl_in-hand_1020x400.png

[video=youtube;yIYaeRxcq38]

Hmm... Was really hoping for M390 again or at least 20cv. CF and DLC is pretty sweet IMO though.

I agree, the CF and DLC is one of the most cohesive sprint designs they put out. The 0055 in Blackwash and OD was good too.

Ugh.

https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/0452gl

Not a fan of the flat black DLC on both the body or the blade. BUT, I'll probably get one anyway. I giant 0450CF kinda lookin' thing.

Expect about a ~$260 street price.

EDIT: LOL - looks like 4 or 5 of us got it all covered.

Last edited:
The 0452WBW was freakin' awesome. Bought two of those. I like the Blackwash much more than flat black DLC.

Makes ya wonder if they're going to run through the whole stack with Glow CF Sprint Runs, as mentioned above.

I had no idea the the 0770 ( ELMAX ) had been discontinued . And I didn't realize that I had it for 5 years :)

Love that 452 - I am thinking that much CF in glow would be pretty awesome!

Always loved the slim, "stabby" design by Dima - and in CF, with glow....

Jeeks. Just may as well set up an auto-pay.

best

mqqn

Rainbow Blades + Unicorn Scales

What about like a Blackwash full Ti body with a Stonewashed M390 blade - I'd bite bigtime.

I hate to say this and some folks will disagree heavily, but I cannot for the life of me get into the Tiger Stripes either.

Great way to wreck a perfectly good knife. But... different strokes.

Rainbow Blades + Unicorn Scales

What about like a Blackwash full Ti body with a Stonewashed M390 blade - I'd bite bigtime.

I hate to say this and some folks will disagree heavily, but I cannot for the life of me get into the Tiger Stripes either.

Great way to wreck a perfectly good knife. But... different strokes.

I also can’t stand tiger stripes. Makes it look like a gas station knife.....

I for one hope this whole glow-in-the-dark BS passes fast. What's next bedazzled scales?
Maybe sequins. Seriously, though, not feeling it either. I mean I thought the point of making a knife all black was to make it discrete/tactical. Nothing screams tactical like making it glow in the dark?!

But hey, I won’t naysay more choices and if someone likes it, by all means go for it. I do like the daytime looks of it. Wish I could feel comfortable carrying 4 inch knives - so many good choices out there.

Back