Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

ZT 0801TIBLU Sprint Run with M390 steel for a street price of $280.00.

0801tiblu_profile_sr_1020x400.png

0801tiblu_clipside-closed_1020x400.png

0801tiblu_in-hand_1020x400.png

The 0562 was designed to be a smaller 0560 so that is the 0560 in 0562 size ;)

But I get that the handles on the 0560 are much more comfortable than the flat 0562 slabs so I am guessing that is what you meant, i.e. 0562 with the contoured 0560 handles.

MAP pricing.
Does anybody know exactly when ZT drops this or “releases” this pricing from knives?
Is it always as soon as they announce they are discontinuing a knife?
What about Sprint Runs? Do they ever drop MAP on Sprint Runs?
Have they ever dropped or adjusted (down) MAP from a standard inventory current production knife?

I've only seen sprints get lowered on closeout after they've been around a long time, i.e. it was an unpopular variant.

Other than that just special sales and discontinued/closeouts.

Reactions: KVT
0095BWs being discontinued!
$169 or lower now.
Great price for an awesome knife!
Might pick up a backup.

0095BWs being discontinued!
$169 or lower now.
Great price for an awesome knife!
Might pick up a backup.
That's kinda sad. The 0095 was my first nice knife; it's what really got me into the hobby. I wish it was more popular; the black wash finish probably didn't help it there (the raw ti/satin Russian-exclusive version was much more well received).

Reactions: KVT
That's kinda sad. The 0095 was my first nice knife; it's what really got me into the hobby. I wish it was more popular; the black wash finish probably didn't help it there (the raw ti/satin Russian-exclusive version was much more well received).
And yet, the BlackWash is my favorite! Wish ZT would do more Blackwash.

I wish the raw ti version Russian exclusive was the production model. I’d have one for sure then.

ZT should've made plain all-titanium regular production models of 0452 and 0462 as well as 0095. Seems like the demand has always been there. They finally did so for the 0562 series with the 0562TI and 0460 series with the 0460TI.

ZT's production choices have always baffled me. And yeah - I'd buy a raw Ti 0095 and 0452 all day.

the 0462TAN sprint seems to be on closeout on a number of sites as well, discounted to ~$170

*Edit* checking the list I guess it's been discontinued for a while, but I just started getting emails from dealers

Last edited:
They are probably doing what they did with the 0393 and they'll make some atrocious glow in the dark version.. 0095 glw or some nonsense... Although a 20cv version would be nice.. maybe a g10 scale with 20cv to lighten it up a bit ?

You can find all three discontinued ZT folders below in stock at some dealers at a discount:
  • 0095BW
  • 0055BRZ
  • 0462TAN

Back