Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

So, two months in with the funny little 0022, and gotta say, I'm still grooving on it. Definitely find it a valuable big little knife. It's not too much bigger than the average keychain blade, but way more utilitarian. With a little fob slipped on the clip, the rock solid two finger grip almost feels like a four with the knot riding on the pinky. And the blade stock thickness is just about perfect for a robust tiny knife. The snappy action is very satisfying, even if only being used as a fidget toy.

Long story short, I really expected more novelty, less utility. But pleasantly surprised. I think it will probably keep a permanent place in the pockets, regardless what other knives are also on the menu.

2ywtueg.jpg

Last edited:
I suspect the 0609 might have been intended to replace the 0566...if they did a CF version of the 0609 is would be a win, especially with a 3D machined scale.

Just make the 0392 a regular production. They would sell a ton!
They pretty much did that with the 0393s.
Now if only they would expand on that model (another Bowie, warncliffe, and SPECIFICALLY a real Tanto for gods sake), then that would be awesome!
I hope that’s what they’re planning

They pretty much did that with the 0393s.
Now if only they would expand on that model (another Bowie, warncliffe, and SPECIFICALLY a real Tanto for gods sake), then that would be awesome!
I hope that’s what they’re planning

IMO 0393 and 0392 are quite diffetent. The size difference matters a lot. The g10 inlay is a big turn off for me.

As somebody who has two 0392s and a 0393 I agree they don't compare very well. Visually/profile, yes, but everything else not so much. I would buy another 0393 or 0392 with a wharncliffe.

As of now, I have only the ZT 450 and 350, and no motivation to acquire another.

Hope new, exciting and different models are right around the corner...

While we’re wishing, I’m just going to reiterate how nice it would be if ZT quit dancing around the notion and just released a full-production and full-size 20CV 0777 and stopped giving us shadows of what we want through smaller, assisted, and/or budget Kershaw versions.

While we’re wishing, I’m just going to reiterate how nice it would be if ZT quit dancing around the notion and just released a full-production and full-size 20CV 0777 and stopped giving us shadows of what we want through smaller, assisted, and/or budget Kershaw versions.
All the yes to this! With a similar construction to the 0850, hopefully it would cost about the same.

The way they went about the 0777 more or less still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to ZT.

When I saw the original design with the half damascus...I was like "Imma buy one of those."

Then the postponing and waiting game came......then came the price....then the limited numbers....then the M390 versions......ALSO in limited numbers.

Don't think it's even released yet. However if they brought back the 777 I'd be down for one... I do love my 0770s and their brothers.

Back