1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Zero Tolerance RJ Martin 0609 ZT0609 / ZT Sinkevich 0452CF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by solidtrax, Aug 25, 2019.

1. solidtrax

solidtrax Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Selling a few Zero Tolerance knives. If you want both Ill knock off $20. Not looking for any trades except for some lefty compatible knives possibly.

1. ZT RJ Martin 0609 Bronze. I bought this knife new from another member of this forum . It has never been used or resharpened, only fondled. It has a slight superficial marks only visible in certain light on one side of the blade. Also I did switch the clip to the left side for a few days and then changed it back. Comes with original box. Price is $169 NOW $159 shipped in the USA with a paypal payment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ZT Sinkevich 0452CF. I bought this one new from USA Made Blade and had it anodized bronze on the lock side there. I carried it a few times but never cut anything or has been resharpened. Has a few superficial marks on the blade only noticable in certain light. Comes with original box. These sell for $240 new but my price is $SOLD shipped in the USA with a paypal payment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terms and conditions: First person who pms/emails me with an unconditional "Ill take It", gets it. I am selling this on multiple forums as I need the cash quick so emailing me with an unconditional "Ill take it" with winning timestamp will get it. Please reply to this thread with "Ill take it" as well. Shipping is free within the USA. I ship USPS priority mail. If you want insurance, you will have to pay for that. I would prefer to ship within the USA. I accept Paypal only.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. Dr. P

Dr. P Gold Member Gold Member

May 12, 2019
    Interested in any trades?

3. solidtrax

Aug 7, 2003
    not really looking for trades, but might be open to them if I dont sell these in about a week.

4. Dr. P

Dr. P Gold Member Gold Member

May 12, 2019
    OK, thanks for the reply

5. BCCK

BCCK Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 5, 2016
    Ill take 0452. Please send me your PP info.

6. Jim O'Young

Jim O'Young

Apr 25, 1999
    Sent you a profile post regarding the ZT 0609.

Thanks!

Jim

7. solidtrax

Aug 7, 2003
    ZT0609 still available. Price drop to $159 shipped with a paypal payment.

8. crafty_dood

crafty_dood

Jul 8, 2015
    Will you take $140 for the 0609?

9. solidtrax

Aug 7, 2003
    the lowest I can go would be $150 shipped with a PayPal payment.

10. crafty_dood

crafty_dood

Jul 8, 2015
    Sounds good. What is your paypal?

11. solidtrax

Aug 7, 2003
    Thanks

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  12. solidtrax

Aug 7, 2003
    received your payment. Ill ship it out tomorrow. Thanks.