Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takin any trades on the 301? I'll start diggin through my stuff if you are.:)

I would like to get the zero tolerance 200 but!!!! I am from Germany and I am only able to pay with paypal. I pay for the paypal fees. If it is ok for you, what is your price with shipping to Germany?

thanks Bjarne Johannsen

Sorry I am not shure if it is the ZT 200 or 400. I would like to get the folder with tanto blade.

thanks Bjarne Johannsen

I would like to get the zero tolerance 200 but!!!! I am from Germany and I am only able to pay with paypal. I pay for the paypal fees. If it is ok for you, what is your price with shipping to Germany?

thanks Bjarne Johannsen

email me bigmarksj@sbcglobal.net we can talk about germany as i have never shipped there.

Just rec'd word from my good friend Klesk that the 301 he got from you is an excellent knife. So I'll take the other one. If you e-mail me where you want the M.O. to go I will send it out Monday.
Thanks,
harry
harrym3@cox.net

pics added of sheath for the 0100, this is a sweet rig!! all these ZT's were built to use.........they are alot of knife for the money. I got these in a trade and they are all new in the boxes i dont think you can find them any place for these prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back