Zippo pockets in sheaths?

I almost completely new to sheath making but as both a teenager, MedVent(google it it would take to long to explain) and a cubscout leader, I need a good sheath for my small Bowie style knife, but really want to make a pocket for a zippo on the sheath. if you have no clue what I'm talking about watch cutlerylover's video on his customleatherworks sheath. If anyone has made a sheath with a pocket like that or knows how to I would love to see pics and any tips or advice are more than welcome.
The knife belonged to my grandfather and is too old to read much of the lettering in it but from what I Could read its not a common maker. Because of this I can't tell you the exact specs of the knife but It has a big round handle and the blade length is about as long as a buck110 and the handle length is the same length. I know that's not exact or very helpfully so il post pics when I can

There are plenty of sheathmakers on here. Check the sheath forum and contact one of them. I'm sure they can make something to your specifications.

Thanks for the advice but I'm looking for advice on making one myself.

I have leather, an awl, and some string...
...but not money.

Back