• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ziricote Stump Wood Knife Blocks

I have for sale 8 Very Figured Ziricote Stump Wood Knife Blocks. They measure 2" Wide x 6" Long x 1-1/8" Thick Each. I am selling them for $25/each. Here are some pics of 5 of them. PM Me if you want one or more! Thank you very much, and please visit my webstore for more great scales and blocks. P1017566.jpgP1017561.jpgP1017563.jpgP1017564.jpgP1017565.jpg

C6 and C22 Sold.
C10 and C24 Sold.

Last edited:
Nice one Bill.. If you don't take them all I'm interested in at least 2. C-6 definitely and C7, C22 and C24 look interesting.

Never mind, I just got the pictures yesterday and now youve sold the three best blocks.

So I wait to see if you're going to take them and they are sold out from under you without a comment.?. That's lame..

Last edited:
Sorry guys for the confusion, but if you noticed my post said to send me a PM if interested. Some other folks beside Bill did, I did apologize to Bill via PM that I was late in putting that info up on an edited post. I could have handled it better, my apologies for confusion.

Back