Zombie apocalypse

glock 19 torture test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJYeVtHOWU

001ueq.jpg

61563444.jpg

m211.jpg

m23r.jpg

The only problem with the fly theory is if we're dealing with the WWZ type zombies all animals including bacteria are repulsed by the "Z" germ.

I have my share of highend ARs, AKs, etc., but in the end all I'll really need is my ESEE-5 and Glock 10mm Longslide.

G20L-ESEE5-Zombie.jpg

Of course, firing off a 10mm poses an ethical dilemma as doing so may destroy the entire solar system, but it's a risk I'm willing to take during a zombie apocalypse. :D

You guys all must be a bunch of sissies. All I need is a set of Kevlar gloves with hard knuckles. I'll just punch out the brains walking dead with my nearly, but not quite, bare hands!

I'm workin on my ZA hat now. Will post pics when dun. Moose

Thanks, it's a Marlin 1895 STP, in .45-70

The barrel isn't cut down, it came like that. 16.25" long. Makes for a great brush gun, but doesn't help the shoulder any when you shoot it.

Semper,
Yeah I have one of the marlin 1895 SBL with a leupold vx-3 1.5-5x on top and its one the best rifles I have ever owned.

Semper,
Yeah I have one of the marlin 1895 SBL with a leupold vx-3 1.5-5x on top and its one the best rifles I have ever owned.

Nice. I wanted the SBL for the larger loop, but I wanted the shorter barrel. I still need to pick up a Wild West lever (and trigger)

You get scope eye yet? lol. No way in hell I'd put one on mine, unless it was a scout scope.

Sweet little rifle, but it'd likely knock me on my scrawny ass.

It's got some kick to it for sure. especially with the 500gr buffalo bore. Don't think I'd feel it if a big brown fuzzy was coming at me though.

cool i had the guide gun i put the xs scout rail the drc lever on it and a burris scout scope, did the action and trigger work myself it was a sweet rifle.

cricket

Back