Zombie apocalypse

DSC07432.jpg

024.jpg

I think this is how I'll justify the purchase of a Junglas. I'll put it in a glass case and just leave it there. "In case of zombies...break glass."

This is what I'll have waiting for the zombies when they break down my door...

Springfield XD .45 with weapons light.
Photoon2010-10-19at2224.jpg

Photoon2010-10-19at22233.jpg

Zombie killing devices pictured in descending order of usage.

-Mossberg 590 12 gauge pump
-Springfield XD .45
-ESEE Junglas
-ESEE Izula

Photoon2010-10-19at2213.jpg

I hope it doesn't get so bad that I have to resort to the Izula, but you never know with Zombies.

Photoon2010-10-19at2216.jpg

-Springfield XD .45
-ESEE Junglas
-ESEE Izula

I hope it doesn't get so bad that I have to resort to the Izula, but you never know with Zombies.

Nice, if I didn't already own a Glock 21, I'd have a Springfield XD. I've got a couple of Springfield's 1911's and they're great. I really like Springfield as a company, they'll bend over backwards to fix a problem for you. Easily the best customer service in the firearms industry.

Nice Mossberg too. I've had one for many years and gave it to my dad not too long ago when I bought a new Remington 870 that I liked better. The Mossbergs are double tough for sure. I think I had mine for almost 15 years and it had been beat to hell but still cycled smooth as silk after all the years and abuse its taken.

Nice, if I didn't already own a Glock 21, I'd have a Springfield XD. I've got a couple of Springfield's 1911's and they're great. I really like Springfield as a company, they'll bend over backwards to fix a problem for you. Easily the best customer service in the firearms industry.

A 1911 is the next on my list, as well as a large caliber revolver. I love my springfield. 13 rounds of .45 ACP? It's ridiculous. It's easy to handle and accurate as hell for it's class.

I definitely agree about Springfield's customer service as well. Top notch company.

I want this Marlin 336BL badly, but have yet to find it locally. May be a limited run from Marlin from what I've heard. Gunbroker may be my only hope.

Sweet little 30-30 with large loop lever and an 18inch barrel. Check it out...she's purty.

http://www.marlinfirearms.com/Firearms/centerfire/336BL.asp

Yes, I've been planning on picking up that beauty as well! I'm waiting until I get stationed back in the lower 48 though. 30-30 isn't the best round around here. Not that it won't work, but there are better options. Hopefully I'll get Michigan.

Damn you Coffee!

You know how hard those books are to find. I haven't had any luck getting them yet.:grumpy:

I will have ta dig around my PDA's cause I have all of them in PDA format from before they went non public domain. Stuck them on the PDA I was using at the time... will look for them for ya.. :)

lol most of you guys are overgunned. Only head shots work and you don't need the kind of massive soft tissue damage that helps put down a live critter. Shotguns shells are bulky and heavy.

Light semi-auto carbine is where it's at. :p

StreetSweeper 12ga.
came out around 1987-89??? then was Banned(short barrel version) high on ATF list ,nothing like a revoler 12ga ,I think it held 12 rounds

HELL You know your weapons. Most ppl don't know.12 rounds 3 seconds :) Not a high quality shotgun but it will do the job. I paid $200+ for my AK's back then. They were going to be banned and I sold some for $2k :). Gangbangers really drove the prices up back then :rolleyes::mad: or :)

HELL You know your weapons. Most ppl don't know.12 rounds 3 seconds :) Not a high quality shotgun but it will do the job. I paid $200+ for my AK's back then. They were going to be banned and I sold some for $2k :). Gangbangers really drove the prices up back then :rolleyes::mad: or :)

LOL that I do .... I still have a Magazine from that era when the Streetsweepers 1st came out.... I wanted one bad but back in tha day around 1987-89 I think I was in 8-9th grade :D Parents said no and before I was old enough to buy one the price had sky rocketed & most I see for sale are either to expensive or Class 3 Weapons nowadays ,I'd love to have one !

-Springfield XD .45
-ESEE Junglas
-ESEE Izula

I have the same XD45 on my waist right now lol. <3

Sorry no pics available yet, but here's what I can choose from:

Remington 870 12ga 7 shot w/ 18" bbl

Remington Wingmaster 870 .410

Ruger Mini-14

Norinco SKS

Mosin Nagant 91/30

Mosin Nagant M44

Mosin Nagant M38

Ruger 10/22

Glock 19

S&W SW9E

ESEE Lite Machete

ESEE Junglas

RC-6

RC-5

If I can't kill some Zombies with something from that list, I'll join 'em.

Here is what I had close at hand
Marlin Guide Gun SBL w/ Leupold vx-3 1.5-5X
Browning Hi-Power Mark III w/ 115 gr Speer Gold dots
Zero Tolerance 0301
Combative Edge M1
ESEE-5

W4uAI.jpg

and for those of you that are arguing that some of us are over gunned let me remind of of one possibility........ ZOMBEARS! :D

I have the same XD45 on my waist right now lol. <3

You can sorta tell from the pics, but I have both a weapons light and an internal guide rod laser for that bad boy. It's my home defense piece... I only wish WI allowed concealed carry. Us and IL are the two states left out of that whole thing...

Back