Zombie apocalypse

I got an email from Tim S. over at USCCA this morning. he's starting a website to help you in WI.
He says now is the time to get it going as the upcoming elections may end up helping you all in WI to change the laws.

here's the link:
http://www.wisconsinccw.org/

good luck to you all in WI!

personally I like that small town in GA that MANDATED every head of household own a gun...made it a LAW. Gee....crime dropped to about zero. Criminals aren't dumb. lol!

Just watched a movie called Dead Snow, a Norwegian film I believe off netflix :D nazi zombies trying to kill students. lol....and out house sex is IN this movie, lol. Odd....the dubbing is a bit stale imo, so I watched it over in subtitle, much better, soundtrack sounds native to their country, I like alot of the songs!

Check it out, its campy and a bit lame, but, entertaining none the less!

Found this excellent zombie slayer tucked away in a corner of the shed today. Dad bought the thing for battling the ditch bank behind the house several years back and never used it. Needs some minor TLC, but a great find nontheless.

1024102045.jpg

Nothing like me dragging some of my guns and gear out to take a pic for a zombie thread to further the girlfriend's case that I may need mental help :eek:.

Untitled-2-1.jpg

I'd probably just take my SPR with a LR optic and a redot with the glock, machete and ESEE-4 and my 10/22....

Finally got around to snapping a few (crappy) pictures. Here is a my basic zombie killers.

zombie.jpg

collection1.jpg

Yea, I can admit it, I have the zombie bug.

In the words of the immortal Spongebob Squarepants.......

I'M READY!!

001-6.jpg

My basic setup. Moss Mav88 12 gauge, Cheness Tenchi Katana, BK9, Colt Series 70 1911, Estwing 22oz Framer, and a Pink Izula. What self respecting Zombie Killer ain't got his Pink Izula. As for the Katana, when I'm down to steel, I want it to be 9260 and long. Razor sharp don't hurt either. The others, you can figure out. Moose

100_1558.jpg

My basic setup. Moss Mav88 12 gauge, Cheness Tenchi Katana, BK9, Colt Series 70 1911, Estwing 22oz Framer, and a Pink Izula. What self respecting Zombie Killer ain't got his Pink Izula. As for the Katana, when I'm down to steel, I want it to be 9260 and long. Razor sharp don't hurt either. The others, you can figure out. Moose

Hey moose, I just looked up the website for that katana. Very nice! I've always wanted to get one that was more than just one of those cheap display models you find in cutlery shops. How is this brand quality wise? I'd like something that could actually be used if needed, and not break apart after one blow.

I got an email from Tim S. over at USCCA this morning. he's starting a website to help you in WI.
He says now is the time to get it going as the upcoming elections may end up helping you all in WI to change the laws.

here's the link:
http://www.wisconsinccw.org/

good luck to you all in WI!

personally I like that small town in GA that MANDATED every head of household own a gun...made it a LAW. Gee....crime dropped to about zero. Criminals aren't dumb. lol!

Awesome I just signed the petition!

Thanks for the heads up!

100_1558.jpg

With all the rest of that stuff strapped to ya, I doubt anyone will give you any guff about the little pink knife. I damn sure wouldn't. I do swing a bigger hammer than you, though.

1026100616.jpg

Hey moose, I just looked up the website for that katana. Very nice! I've always wanted to get one that was more than just one of those cheap display models you find in cutlery shops. How is this brand quality wise? I'd like something that could actually be used if needed, and not break apart after one blow.

The Tenchi is a full house user in every aspect. Quality befitting a sword that was meant to be used. In other words, I feel like I got every bit of the sword for the money. As far as use, there are several videos that show them splitting hardwood and a 2 handed KEEYAH!! into an oak stump. It goes about 4" deep and DOES NOT even dull the edge. 9260 Silical Alloy is some tuff stuff. I love it, but since I broke my hand, its hard to hold onto, but my hands getting stronger everyday. Moose

jgon - you are welcome - spread the word thru all WI land! Tim/USCCA is awesome...he's sorta like Jeff and Mike "breaking the mold of the industry. His mag just went totally "ad-free" and he's doing reviews where he pulls no punches. I've never been on his site...but I get the mag.

Moose - nice! I ALMOST bought the Maverick...little as I use my 18" barrell 870...I should have and saved a couple hundred bucks - the 88 is a fine gun and priced right!!!!

In the early 90's I'd rent myself out framing houses in the summers...my trusty eastwing framing hammer (looks just like yours) never let me down. :) Still have it too.

Remington 870 12g, ammo, ESEE-3, Izula, TOPS Scalpel, Byrd Crossbill, Machete, S&W Model 60, and L2 light.

DSCN1098.jpg

Back