Zombie chopper sheath

Here is a sheath I did for a customer who asked for a zombie theme sheath for the chopper I forged.At first I had no idea what to do.I just decided to try and do something that might be carried by a zombie hunter in a post apocalyptic world.It was a difficult project for me because neither he nor I had any idea what the finished product would look like.I wanted the customer to be happy but hated the idea of making another regular sheath after spending so much time on this one if he wasn't.

The customer was very pleased with the result.Don't know if I'll ever do anything like this again though.

http://

Not too shabby, Mr. Clark! The use of brass spots does add some interesting flair to it, as well--I wouldn't have thought of those

Not too shabby, Mr. Clark! The use of brass spots does add some interesting flair to it, as well--I wouldn't have thought of those

Noah,after this project,I've got a "LOT" of respect for your designs.You are a master with the leather dye.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

Nice slicer dicer. Looks like it would be great for pizza or one long slice across something. Great looking sheath as usual. Regards

Back