Zombie Killer??

Okay, WHO owns a Strider Tiger/"Zombie Killer" knife other than Tom Mayo and that trans-gender person in the Sony Playstation game? If you own one, please post some pics. I MUST own one of these knives. The $750 price is a steal, and I'm re-financing my home in order to purchase one (my wife quit talking to me).
I have only 3 pics of the Zombie Killer, and I hesitate to post any of them because I loathe the potential of lawsuits. (yuck)
Anyway, my friendly neighborhood Strider dealer is trying to order a Zombie Killer (I sent the pics to Larry, and now he wants one too) for me, but he's having a little trouble contacting the Striderguys (is "Striderguys" really all one word?), but Larry informs me that there is good reason for this (I knew there would be)! Apparently the Striderguys are on their annual "Zombie Killer Safari" in the third world country of ZimZombe (SOMEBODY needs to clean that place up!). Upon their return (which I am told will be "soon"), they will resume making the knives that we know, love, and have on order. Cool. This is a tremendous relief. I own a pair of Steyr AUGs, a Benelli Super 90 Tactical, a Steyr SSG, an HK 91, an HK USP .40 and .45, etc, etc,....but I own nothing that will reliably kill a Zombie within slashing distance. Hopefully this will all change once the Striderguys return with their suitcases full of Zombie heads. MY Zombie Killer knife will live upon my nightstand so that when I awaken in the middle of the night from one of those wonderful Zombie Killin' dreams, I can slash away at the air in true Strider style. And then I'll begin saving up my deposit for their next annual Zombie Safari. Does anyone else have these problems? Just wondering.

You Striderguys seriously make some kick-*ss knives!
smile.gif

BTW, this post was edited for the sake of adding this photo of the Zombie Killer knife (I'll risk the lawsuit).
Tiger2.jpg

Hey, do these black and green Strider pajamas feature the Strider Logo? Do they also have feet in them?? If so, add a pair to my pending order. Thanks.

------------------
Eric - Usual Suspect
"The best toys are the ones that you can put an eye out with."
weaver.gif

[This message has been edited by Eric Blair (edited 06-19-2001).]

They tried to give me one but I quickly traded it for a Les Baer Custom Carry... didnt want to be seen in public with it!!
frown.gif

That guy in the picture looks like he is missing a few digits in his IQ!!
smile.gif

------------------
http://www.mayoknives.com
John 1:14
Love is Stronger than Death!

[This message has been edited by tom mayo (edited 06-19-2001).]

Eric -

Just be careful when you wake up from those Zombie dreams and start slashing away - don't want to hit Dawl, ya know!
biggrin.gif

And, dude - refinincing the house?! I'm surprised she hasn't kicked your knife-lovin' ass out!! LMFAO

Tom, I was wondering what the caption in the picture meant, but you've solved the mystery for me; The caption must be the escaping IQ digits!
But I'd rather have a Strider "Zombie Killer" than a high IQ because if people make fun of the low IQ you can just chop their heads off.
biggrin.gif

Chris (See2), I'm not actually re-financing the ranch in order to buy the Zombie Killer, ...but I probably would if I had too.
Dawl is in San Diego for a week, which is why I have so much free time on my hands to post such stupid threads. If you can't amuse yourself,....who CAN you amuse?
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Eric Blair (edited 06-19-2001).]

Eric

The book "Combat Knife" by Ichiro Nagata and Tomo Hasegowa features the Tiger on the cover and has an article on it with a few pictures.

I'm sure you saw the pictures on the "http://www.Yama****a.org" site that the picture above came from.

(Note: The forum may edit the site name above. If so, you can connect the following pieces to make the site name "http://www.yamas hita.org")

John

I think the last thing in the world that I would ever do, is to insult the man in that photo...

Hey,
There is a small photo of the game label with a Space Raider looking dude holding the knife and it is titled "EXTERMINATION" by DEEP SPACE Inc. for Sony Playstation 2. The small photo is in the current Japanese Knife Magazine. We may not be zombie killers after all. Darn.
Duane Dwyer

Some threads ago somebody referred to the resemblance between the Tiger and the UUK, comments on this topic may help to animate the thread, check this:

http://www.szaboinc.com/edged.html

[This message has been edited by Orozcov (edited 06-20-2001).]

OK Mick, you've convinced me! I'll take the Tiger Stripe value pack.
biggrin.gif

Isn't the price around $1000...shipped for all four knives?!!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Back