Zombieland...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Anyone going to see it this weekend? I have to wait until Sunday. I can't wait to see it. Looks funny as hell.

I'd like to. Not sure if I'll be able to find the time though. It doth indeed look like a right jolly old time. :D

I'm on my way out the door to go see it right now. Gonna blow off the rest of the day at work to go see it with one of my co-workers. :thumbup:

I had a drunken zombie movie marathon 3 weeks ago just for the hell of it...and I had nothing better to do but cleaning out the fridge to get ready for vacation, and sharpen some knives...beer, munches,zombies, and sharp steel!

Can't wait for this movie been watching the trailers for it for almost a year it seems

I just got back from that, it was great. Definitely worth my bucks. :thumbup:

Eh, I guess I'm the only one that thinks it looks pretty stupid. I have a feeling it'll use too much slow-mo and have stupid jokes.

I'm looking forward to the movie that's going to be coming out based on Max Brooks' World War Z.

NUT UP OR SHUT UP! love the catch phrase and there is not a cheesy zombie flick that I won't watch with a 6-pack and running commentary. Maybe I will wait for the video so I can enjoy properly.

Watched it last night and it was pretty dang funny. Going to have to keep me a trunk full of landscaping tools just in case of a zombie outbreak.

Production has started, not sure if filming has yet.
Yep, and Brooks said he won't allow it to be released if it sucks. So it'll definitely be a turning point for the zombie genre. :thumbup:

I saw it today, and it was great!!! :thumbup:It was one of the best zombie movies I've ever seen.:D

Man I can't wait to see this. The wife is working late tonight. I might try to sneak over and see it before she comes home. hehehe

dylan just saw 2 hours ago it was fucking hilarious, i havent seen a movie that funny in along time! cant wait to buy i it.

hope you have fun when you see it
dylan

Eh, I guess I'm the only one that thinks it looks pretty stupid. I have a feeling it'll use too much slow-mo and have stupid jokes.

I'm looking forward to the movie that's going to be coming out based on Max Brooks' World War Z.
did you already see it? 'cause you hit the nail on the head. good movie though.

max's book could make a good movie, or a terrible one... we'll have to see.

Back