Zombieland...

did you already see it? 'cause you hit the nail on the head. good movie though.

max's book could make a good movie, or a terrible one... we'll have to see.
Haven't seen it, but from the trailers/media clips I've seen it looks pretty stupid. Maybe it's because I actually find the subtle humor in Shawn of the Dead extremely funny. The zombie films I'm looking forward to are Max Brooks' World War Z adaptation and the next installment (28 Months Later) by Danny Boyle.

Zombieland had me laughing. I don't think it's one of those zombie movies I could watch over and over again but it's a good flick.
It comes close to Shawn Of The Dead and Dead Alive/Braindead.

The zombie films I'm looking forward to are Max Brooks' World War Z adaptation and the next installment (28 Months Later) by Danny Boyle.

there's gonna be a 28 months? i don't really remember anything about 28 weeks later, other than i saw it.

there's gonna be a 28 months? i don't really remember anything about 28 weeks later, other than i saw it.
Yep, I think it's going to stop at that one though (I don't think they could play off the 28 *** anymore). 28 weeks was when they were repopulating London after the outbreak.

I took my 13 yo to see it he thought it was funny also. As for gore, it's a zombie movie.

Saw it on Sunday. AAAWWWWEEESSSOOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!! I loved it. Funny as hell. It was just as good as I thought it would be. Of course my first love is well done, serious, well filmed zombie movies and of course, I'm sure WWZ is going to blow me away (I hope). BUT! I also love a good funny zombie flik. As long as it's not the same old Night of the Return of the Revenge of the Living Dead. I thought Zombieland was pretty well done and I loved the "Rules" that popped up. Good times.

I watched it, it was entertaining but not that great. I just couldn't stand the main character and all the slow-mo stuff. It seemed like they tried to fit too much in the time frame of the film so a lot of stuff seemed irrelevant because they sped through it. Overall it wasn't the greatest nor was it the worst.

Can't say I'm a fan of zombie movies, since they just don't appeal to me. But I did like Shawn of the Dead, and I like Woody Harrelson (for no explicable reason). Ain't out yet here though.

I liked it. Thought it was awesome. Bill Murray had a nice cameo.

Cool flick!!

Id like to see Bournes Day By Day Armegeddon made into a cool handheld, documentary style flick.

I liked it. Thought it was awesome. Bill Murray had a nice cameo.

Cool flick!!

Id like to see Bournes Day By Day Armegeddon made into a cool handheld, documentary style flick.

I was completely surprised at seeing Bill Murray. He was freaking hilarious as always!

Took my wife to meet some of our friends to see it last night. It was pretty funny and I agree, the Bill Murray cameo was really good. There were a couple slow spots but overall I enjoyed it, as did the rest of us.

I am easily ammused, I liked the movie alot, girlfriend said it was ok. Why is it whenever I pay for the movie she sais it was ok, when she pays its a good movie. :D

heeelarious! I don't laugh a lot at movies but this had some good lines. Sort of "Shawn of the Dead" meets "Juno" meets that 90's film with Woody Harrelson as a crazed killer. Much more fun than the previews led me to expect it would be.

Did anyone else want a twinkie after the movie?

edit: It's been a long time since I have had a twinkie.

I read so many good reviews, I went in with my expectations to high, and was a little dissapointed. I also thought it was a little slow.

zombieland very funny, and the book wwz is also awesome. brooks has a great way of writing it. the dallas paper said, for lack of better words, that movies have made vampires pussies, warewolves are cool but only on a full moon, but zombies relentless 24/7. new vampire books are for women and new zombie books much more interesting and a bit more for the men. its hard to write about romance when the main characters just want to eat you, cant have love drama with that.

Back