Zombie's Survival Guide follow up..... Has anyone read this yet?

I read it. It's structured like a series of interviews with people - not like a real novel or straightforward story.

I really liked it for light reading. It kept me interested through the whole thing. I've probably read more books than some college professors. This is the sort of thing I would want to carry on an airplane - easy to read and interesting, but not just plain lame.

Depending on how many zombies were after me at once, I'd probably take my chances with a Rem. 870 & some 3" Magnum #1 buckshot.

I reviewed World War Z for Amazon on 05DEC06. It was much better than the Zombie Survival Guide. Far from perfect, but it was one of the best works of fiction I've read in that genre. Think "Studs Turkel meets George Romero." :)

Im reading it now, im a little over 75% finished, it is pretty good, but i liked the zombie guide a little better. definetly good light reading, but the humor is very dry.

Im reading it now, im a little over 75% finished, it is pretty good, but i liked the zombie guide a little better. definetly good light reading, but the humor is very dry.

I do not think it was intended to be funny, although there is some humor.

I wondered that myself Tyr, i thought it was listed as satirical comedy or something like that in a review i read, i still like it quite a bit, i finished it last night. good book :)

Back