Zombies

Before anyone gets too worried about this, note that Josh's link has an IP address for a server name (65.127.124.62), but all of the links on the page point to news.bbc.co.uk. Pretty sure it's fake, although very well done.

Aardvark said:
Before anyone gets too worried about this, note that Josh's link has an IP address for a server name (65.127.124.62), but all of the links on the page point to news.bbc.co.uk. Pretty sure it's fake, although very well done.

Aw, you spoiled all the fun! :D

Sorry. I should have kept the big yap shut. I was afraid that people would really worry, since the site looked so good/real.

The blood drive people told me to get out and not come back for a year when they learned I was traveling in the area north of Laos and Cambodia in Yunnan Province, China. They thought I might have malaria.

I guess I was lucky I got out of their offices before they brought out the silver bullets and oak stakes. :)

Let's discuss our Zombophobia. They are people, just like you and me.
The bill of rights guranatees them the same rights as you and me.
Why do we feel we have to spread fear and anti-zombitic sentiment?

We had a guy working with us for a bit who turned me on to the whole zombie thing. I wound up buying "The Zombie Survival Guide" after reading a few pages from his copy. (Great read, BTW.)

It was only sometime later that I found out that he was convinced that this was all real...

It takes all kinds, I guess. :)

DannyinJapan said:
Let's discuss our Zombophobia. They are people, just like you and me.
The bill of rights guranatees them the same rights as you and me.
Why do we feel we have to spread fear and anti-zombitic sentiment?

... because Danny, my 5 foot claymore and 15th century warsword have yet to see action.

100.jpg

156.jpg

"mamma... git me mah sword, it's zaumbeh time"

LOL...I keep a fake high-cap nine just for fake zombies.

(Okay, and a real one for the real ones too)

Just watched "Dawn of the Dead" last night, so this came at a vulnerble moment for me. Only frowarded it to about 20 friends.

Then I realized:

"Anjar is a city in Lebanon, and those are not Cambodian troops, but Lebanese. Another giveaway is the incorrect grammar. The writer uses "it's" as a possessive, when infact the correct possessive is "its". "It's" = "it is".

I mean, anybody knows that!

Actually I fell for it. The above quote is a college professor buddy to whom I sent the link.

It's real and you all know it! You can't tell me otherwise!

(insert conspiracy theory here)

To arms!!!!

Nam

Click on "email this to a friend"

and this pops up-

Send the page:
Syrian troops vacate Lebanese HQ

It was hacked from that story.

I AM DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED.

Good (us) NEEDS evil (zombies) to validate the existence of our Minute Man Khukuri Force.

If the zombies are not real, then possibly, neither are we.

Ad Astra :(

When hell is full, the dead will walk the earth!
I'm glad my 25" Sirupati hasn't sold, I'll be needing it!

If you want to get into zombie stuff, try this:

Zombie Squad

This place is cool. I've posted it before. Try to remember, not many people there take "zombies" seriously. It's really more a forum on preparedness and one could replace the word "zombie" with any other threatening term with good results.

At worst, it's an entertaining place with decent practical info about various weapons.

Nam

If I was a zombie, I'd still want to be loved.

Just remember that as you are hacking them to bits.

Back