Zombies

Well Nasty, at least with our positions we'll get to kill the most Zombies. We'll mow the lawn.

munk

Just hang around then Howard...munk or I will come visit you soon. ;)

With all that pre-seasoned and tenderized meat laying around, I think ill open up a mexican food restaurant!

"El Zombero"

Menu:
Finger Chili
Menudo
Baby Back Ribs (the real thing)
the Fried T&A Sampler Platter

cliff355 said:
This has come up before. Didn't one of those parties in the last election claim dead people ought to be able to vote?

If you're talking about Washington state's gubanatorial circus, that's merely one of the tricks that was played.

I hear that they're going to try it again now. I guess that the Democrats are hoping for the best 3 out of 5.

Not that the current governor is doing a bad job or anything...I for one am quite glad that Washington's official marine mammal is now the orca. Orcas are awesome.

Satori said:
If you're talking about Washington state's gubanatorial circus, that's merely one of the tricks that was played.

I hear that they're going to try it again now. I guess that the Democrats are hoping for the best 3 out of 5.

Not that the current governor is doing a bad job or anything...I for one am quite glad that Washington's official marine mammal is now the orca. Orcas are awesome.
Speaking as a representative of the Washington State Registered Zombies, the dead vote was not the problem. The problem was that the vote was too close to call within the error of the measurement (election) process. Whenever either of the major parties candidates was ahead, that party would be calling for certification of the election, while the other party would be demanding recounts.

The fact is any measurement has an associated error, and elections are no exception. If an election is indeterminate within a 95% confidence interval, there should be a runoff election between the top contenders.

Howard Wallace said:
Speaking as a representative of the Washington State Registered Zombies, the dead vote was not the problem. The problem was that the vote was too close to call within the error of the measurement (election) process. Whenever either of the major parties candidates was ahead, that party would be calling for certification of the election, while the other party would be demanding recounts.

The fact is any measurement has an associated error, and elections are no exception. If an election is indeterminate within a 95% confidence interval, there should be a runoff election between the top contenders.

From this point on, I will no longer blame the zombies.

My current stand on the issue is that I will be glad when it's no longer an issue.

I'm not budging on the orcas. Orcas are awesome. :cool:

I sport dive...as if everything else down there wasn't enough to watch for...

"Thank you for taking the FVZA aptitude test. Your score indicates that your personality might be best-suited for a position as a Shadow. Shadows were elite trained fighters who conducted night missions against vampires and zombies. Unlike members of the Assault Team, Shadows generally worked alone. The best Shadows tended to be loner types who possessed a combination of supreme confidence and a problem with authority. An ideal Shadow candidate was young and single, as the job's training requirements and strange hours allowed little time for a personal life."

A problem with authority...who...me?? :p

Darn you all...thanks to this thread, I was running around killing zombies in my dreams yesterday...

Strange stuff...they find a bunch of corpses at a hospital. I then find myself in a room with a nurse and a recently deceased. She is frantically trying to revive him and gets the brilliant idea to give him some Potassium Chloride/KCL (you know...the stuff of lethal injections...hey it is a dream, it don't gotta make no sense). She does, and the corpse turns on (can't really say comes to life). Of course, all the sudden, the world is infested with zombies...(that nurse musta been on a stabbing spree with that KCL).

So there was some running, a lot of slashing (cause guns are not as much fun as the hand to hand combat... :rolleyes: ...yeah, sure) and complete confusion.

Oh yeah...Quake was good...but Doom III is incontinence-inducing. :cool:

Also, someone really has to fire the FVZA head guy/gal. Hunting them at night? Wouldn't you want to just go to their coffins in the day and stab them in the heart while they are sleep or throw some holy water on them in the morning? And that is the other thing...why are all Vampires Anti-Christians? Only holy water seems to work on them. Would Kosher food work on them too? Instead of a cross...why not hold up an idol of Shiva at them...?

Wait a minute, I am trying to make sense of nonsense... :barf:

Semper Fi said:
"Thank you for taking the FVZA aptitude test. Your score indicates that your personality might be best-suited for a position as a Shadow. Shadows were elite trained fighters who conducted night missions against vampires and zombies. Unlike members of the Assault Team, Shadows generally worked alone. The best Shadows tended to be loner types who possessed a combination of supreme confidence and a problem with authority. An ideal Shadow candidate was young and single, as the job's training requirements and strange hours allowed little time for a personal life."

A problem with authority...who...me?? :p

Got the same thing with a 51 score

Thank you for taking the FVZA aptitude test. Your score indicates that your personality might be best-suited for a position on the Assault Team. Assault team members conducted strikes against vampire and zombie hideouts, most often in the daytime. Ideal candidates for the Assault Team were courageous team players who never left a wounded team member behind, no matter what the danger.

I knew Semp would ace as a Shadow...and Sweet was no surprise. Good to see Danny will be joining munk and I on the assault team. Danny has the close up skillz, munk has the armament and I know stuff.

Wonder who the 4th member of our assault team will be?

DannyinJapan said:
Thank you for taking the FVZA aptitude test. Your score indicates that your personality might be best-suited for a position on the Assault Team. Assault team members conducted strikes against vampire and zombie hideouts, most often in the daytime. Ideal candidates for the Assault Team were courageous team players who never left a wounded team member behind, no matter what the danger.

Wait a sec, the ninja...shouldn't be a ninja (shadow)? I hate to break it to ya, Semp, but I'd be a pretty crappy shadow. I think the only reason I got the job is because I'm pretty much a loner...read expendable:D I'm about 5'11" 185#. I'll take a few bites before I'll go down. When I do, just remember to give me a double dose from your 1911 in the back of the bean before ya move on;) Hey, we all can't make it home, right?

Jake

Nasty said:
Wonder who the 4th member of our assault team will be?
I volunteer. I have a ton of experience chainsawing Zombies, and am completely expendable. Jake's getting married soon; I live alone in wreckage, armed to the teeth. I read Shotgun News like some people read email. If the khuks get blunt, and I run outta ammo, I WILL use my sawzall on the Zombies. In fact, I can't wait.

Ad Astra :footinmou :p

I doubt you'll kick me out for my marksmanship skills, either, Nasty. You're in, Ad. Is that a Milwaki (sic) tool?

munk

*No one* gets kicked out until their blood cools my friend!

I am off to Gin's now...I'll take care of any of the walking undead between here and there on my way.

Especially those running the baggage section...

Back