Zombies

Thank you for taking the FVZA aptitude test. Your score indicates that your personality might be best-suited for a position in Investigation. FVZA investigators pounded the pavement interviewing witnesses and looking for evidence of vampire and zombie activity. Once they had amassed enough evidence, investigators handed the case over to the Assault Team. The best investigators were creative problem-solvers able to sacrifice personal glory for the good of the community.

The kid(as in my daughter) is joining the assault team :eek: :rolleyes:

Safe journey, Nasty. Have a blast out there.

Yeah, munk, the Milwaukee orbital blade sawzall is the original & best reciprocating saw (IMHO).

It cuts thru a 4x4 in seconds and has many neat blades- one called "the Axe" is made just for cutting thru lumber with nails in it. Very useful tool, in my case, better for chopping up house debris.... and then, construction.

It feels like holding & shooting an M-60. I can sign my name with it.

Hmmm, for Zombie abuse & disposal, think I'll try a long pruning blade. Don't think I'll need the nail-cutter- Zombies are fairly mushy.

Ad Astra

zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :eek: :D :footinmou

Nasty said:
I knew Semp would ace as a Shadow...and Sweet was no surprise. Good to see Danny will be joining munk and I on the assault team. Danny has the close up skillz, munk has the armament and I know stuff.

Wonder who the 4th member of our assault team will be?

"Sweet was no surprise"

Is that only because of 629 posts since 1999 :D ?? :eek:

I've always been intrigued by the idea I could carve a hole in a house and simply step through.

munk

In training for Fire Departments, newbies are instructed to go through the walls if they find themselves caught inside. Sheetrock, foam insulation, particle board and aluminum siding are the only things in the way. It's actually difficult to find stuctural supports in the walls.

Look at new housing going up; it's actually kind of sad.

"And they're all made of ticky-tacky, and they all look just the same."

Looks like with a score of 35, I"m on the assault team. So.. does that make me the token minority who dies a horrible death early on?

I don't know, Dave, there's always a few ignorant white rednecks who die by their mistakes made through their own insensitivity to minorities and women, or the fact they obviously belonged to the NRA and voted Republican.

I vote to keep Dave till the end of the picture. If you like, we'll even give you a blonde girlfriend. Unless you want to go post post modern, in which case you'll recieve a Swaheli Former lesbian turned activist. You don't want to turn Gay, do you? Cause we have an opening for that too.

Come to think of it, the modern horror movie is poised to give us gay zombies as well.

I'm guessing we'll have lots of candidates from this forum for the role of psycho killer, who kills thousands before his position is overrun, sacrafising himself so the Team survives....

Note to all- this post was made in fun, albeit 'gray' taste, and does not intend to offend anyone, but only to mimic the current recipes for horror movies offerred today.

munk

Don't worry Dave...Mr. Sulu is the sort of role you'll fill. In fact, you should drive the Hummer we get from the Armory. You get to be the techie one that doesn't back down from anything...

;)

Dave Hahn said:
Looks like with a score of 35, I"m on the assault team. So.. does that make me the token minority who dies a horrible death early on?
Don't worry Dave, death on the FVZA assault team is only temporary. After you wake up you get to play on the other side.

That's right- concrete poles...let's put Dave on Shotgun instead.

As for playing for the other side; we'll blow the heads off all our fallen comrades to insure that doesn't take place. Course, it wouldn't be a zombie movie unless a few of us came back as zombies...

munk

munk said:
That's right- concrete poles...let's put Dave on Shotgun instead.

As for playing for the other side; we'll blow the heads off all our fallen comrades to insure that doesn't take place. Course, it wouldn't be a zombie movie unless a few of us came back as zombies...

munk

No, Dave should be the driver since he targets those concrete poles just fine and as long as a zombie is between the car and the pole that'sa +....oh wait, I'ma Shadow, you guys get Dave :D

side note: Dave you have an A&A claymore! post up some pics! I have been looking at getting that one for a long time but only seen 1 person who has posted owner pics...show off time!

I can't believe Danny isn't saying more...the zombies may have been caused by aliens!

Oh...wait...he's a ninja...he may in his invisible mode!

Get'em Danny!

Sorry about the big pics. The last one is the view outside my balconey.

Clay.jpeg

cityview.jpeg

Thanks Dave, great pics! Now see if A&A would have pics like these up they would have sold another claymore a long time ago :rolleyes: Very nice..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :

Assault team member here.

I'll be the one with the Molotov cocktails. Y'all can go slash it out with the evil undead.

John

Steely_Gunz said:
Wait a sec, the ninja...shouldn't be a ninja (shadow)? I hate to break it to ya, Semp, but I'd be a pretty crappy shadow. I think the only reason I got the job is because I'm pretty much a loner...read expendable:D I'm about 5'11" 185#. I'll take a few bites before I'll go down. When I do, just remember to give me a double dose from your 1911 in the back of the bean before ya move on;) Hey, we all can't make it home, right?

Jake

Jake

I'm 6'1" 280 lbs. Got a score of 61. And remember, we never leave one of our own behind. ;)

Back