ZT 0121 & ZT 0350/Novatac EDC 120

Here is a couple of ZT Knives.
The ZT 0121 will be set up for vertical or horizontal Molle carry.
The ZT 0350 is mated up with a Novatac EDC 120 combination sheath with paddle.

Attachments

• Novatac EDC 120.jpg
    Novatac EDC 120.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 121
  • ZT 0121.jpg
    ZT 0121.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 114
I'm digging that. I don't know if it's the little extra pieces of kydex thrown on or what, but I really like the way they look. I don't own a ZT knife or a Novatac, but these right here make me want to go out and buy them. Good job.

I just got a ZT 0121 and it could use that sheath, I really like the vertical or horizontal Molle carry and the od and black... impressive.

What would one of those run? I dont like the fact that the stock sheath has a button to snap open before pulling the knife out. It looks like yours is held in by the sheath itself?

BobSig:
If you are referring to the 0121 I could do a Level I or Level II.
The Level II incorporates a a lock that prevents the knife from being deployed unless it is disengaged.
The Level I is a sheath that relies only on the formed kydex to hold it in place, it is fairly secure but I wouldn't advise carrying it inverted.
The cost for both is the same--Sheath $65.00 Tek Lok $10.00 plus insured shipping $12.00--Total $87.00
If you have a spare Tek Lok that you are not using deduct $10.00 for a total of $77.00
If you are interested please email me at krobinson@tietactical.com
My backlog is 3 weeks at the moment.
I do not have a 0121 so I would need your knife, you would not need to ship it until 3 days before your production slot is up.
Thanks Much for your interest.

Kevin

Nice looking work! I'm interested in a sheath for a fixed blade and a folder, but I'm wondering how quick the level 2 retention is to release. I can't really see from the pics how it works. Does anyone have personal experience with TIE products?

jharpphoto::
I have designed my retention systems so that the lock is disengaged during the draw stroke, on a fixed blade sheath the lock position is located to place the index finger of the right/left hand on top of the lock, with a push of the finger the lock is disengaged and the knife ready to deploy.
The lock on a folder sheath is located at the front of the sheath and is disengaged with the thumb or in most cases can be manipulated with the index finger with the hand in position for deployment.
As for anyone having experience with my retention systems, I have supplied sheaths to the following knife makers, Daniel Winkler, Todd Begg and Gary Melton.
Dealers that I am working on prototypes for, TAD Gear and Les Robertson.
I have many sheaths in the hands of Military personal, LEO, SWAT and the FBI not to mention the sheaths I have supplied to civilians.
You are welcome to contact any of the above that I have mentioned by name for their opinion on my work, all of the feedback that I have received from them has been positive.
Thanks Much for your interest.

Back