ZT 0223

Keep coming up with the same numbers..

eiG3ynf.jpg

+
4umAsyM.jpg

=
:thumbsdown:

I like everything about the idea and dislike almost everything about the execution. The G10 mimicking stacked leather is an awesome idea, I love a nice clip point and a high end utility focused folder as a tribute to a mass produced, inexpensive workhorse of a military knife seems like a great idea to me. Unfortunately, this ain't it, folks.

Is it tacticool or tactical? Zt doesn't even know.

tFWBtJk.jpg

It looks like they tried to go back to there roots style wise. But in suburbia I have no reason to carry anything tactical

Is it tacticool or tactical? Zt doesn't even know.

It looks like they tried to go back to there roots style wise. But in suburbia I have no reason to carry anything tactical

That's what I was thinking. Its like they wanted to go back to their hard use roots, but then decided to incorporate all these modern design trends that completely clash with that objective.

The original "mission statement " for ZT was all about building serious , hard use combat and service knives for "life or death situations " .:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What the heck happened to you , " Zero Tolerance " ? :confused:

Revised mission : "Now we build very expensive ironic Rambo Homage Joke knives that serve only to make fun of our military / first responders and our own original commitment " :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

That's just sad . :(

The original "mission statement " for ZT was all about building serious , hard use combat and service knives for "life or death situations " .:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What the heck happened to you , " Zero Tolerance " ? :confused:

Revised mission : "Now we build very expensive ironic Rambo Homage Joke knives that serve only to make fun of our military / first responders and our own original commitment " :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

That's just sad . :(
Going a bit far there. Shall we point out the joke knives of other major companies? The marketing silliness? Seems to me there is a large company that, in those departments, would out weigh all other companies combined.

Back