• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0450CF, Emerson Gentlemen Jim, Emerson Rendition - Priced to Move

ZT%20EKI%202_zps70bbed3y.jpg

riced to move I have:

ZT 0450CF Sinevich - the little one we all know of. I bought this used from the forum. Carried a few times and cut paper. As is condition, functions as it should, good lockup, flips like a rocket. Appears to have been sharpened by the former owner, it is sharp but not factory edge. Other than some minor wear on the lock side and clip, it is in good condition. $75. I have the box and papers. SOLD

Emerson Gentleman Jim. I also acquired this from the forum. Appears to be factory edge, very sharp. I softened the otherwise aggressive G10 on this knife, and in the process nicked the pivot screw. You can see the scratch in the picture. The asking price of $125 reflects the above cosmetic issues. I have the box and papers. SOLD

Emerson Rendition Signature Series. Picked up new straight from EKI a month or so ago for $240. I also softened the G10 on this tank of a knife, and in the process scratched the pivot screw. This is a solid knife, with good detent and lockup. Factory sharp edge, never cut a thing. Carried to work twice. Signature is very faint. I reached out to EKI to ask why the signature on this knife is barely legible, while the marketing email they sent me on this knife showed a very legible signature - and I never heard a peep.... thanks Ernie. Anyway, this one is priced at $180 to reflect the above cosmetic issues. I have the box and papers.
ZT%20EKI%202_zps70bbed3y.jpg
Pending Trade

Conditions

Purchase to be made via PayPal Goods & Services only. I will incur flat-rate insured USPS Priority Box shipping costs to your address assuming it is within the 48 contiguous United States.

A post in this thread stating your intention to buy the knife plus your reasonably prompt payment to me buys you the knife. Any questions email me at sean.seevers@gmail.com. That email is my PayPal link as well.

No trades please.

ZT, EKI #1.JPG ZT, EKI #2.JPG Lock Up.JPG Rendition Signature.JPG Gentleman Jim Scratch.JPG

Attachments

• Redition Scratch.JPG
    Redition Scratch.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back