ZT 0452...WOW!

The regular 0452 is probly my 2nd or 3rd favorite version. I absolutely love the 0452GL but it’s kinda funny...I would actually like it better if it just had regular CF or a black CF. Don’t care for the glow-in-the-dark gimmick stuff but I LOVE the blacked-out look!
I think the ultimate would be a 0452blkM390

Last edited:
Sadly the only one I have left is the standard 0452cf. But it is arguably my favorite at second hand prices. Still hoping for a full Ti DLC 0452tibk
Never too late! You can (almost) Always pick up a BNIB version of any one here or on eBay

I like the 0452 so much that I have a handful of them in different versions. My favorite of the bunch is still the original, though:

That CB ZT0452 is sick! I'd try to buy one but I know that I can't afford it (or, at least, I'm not willing to pay the going rate for it.)

The 0452 is one of my favorite ZTs and I've got 3 -- the standard CF, G10 Rose Gold Ti and a BluTi.

That's probably all that I'll buy unless I find/get a really great deal on a CB. LOL!! ;)

I have a 452cf in work rotation, and it’s never let me down yet. Plenty strong for whatever I’ve needed it for and always ready for the next task.
jkk5F6h.jpg

VbgcTgp.jpg

CCKG15A.jpg

DGzbqA8.jpg

pduNieD.jpg

So you used that 452 to cut open a can of dope? How dope!

Seriously guys, I thought I got over the 452 craving, and now you guys are making me want one again!

I'm going to have to hold out. I'm hoping zt decides to make a 472...i have to hold out!

The regular 0452 is probly my 2nd or 3rd favorite version. I absolutely love the 0452GL but it’s kinda funny...I would actually like it better if it just had regular CF or a black CF. Don’t care for the glow-in-the-dark gimmick stuff but I LOVE the blacked-out look!
I think the ultimate would be a 0452blkM390

Full Ti? This is what sayin, ZT!

True story, this thread made me irritated enough that I haven't been able to find a ZT 0454 for a couple years that I finally took the plunge and got my first Shirogorov. The 111 looks similar enough in profile to the original 0454 that I might be able to give up on the chase for this grail.

The more I carry and fool around with this new knife the smoother it gets.
I was looking at other models last night...
Nothing looked quite as cool to me.

0452CF...epic!

I really liked ZT and have quite a few of them, but I have distanced myself from them after the petty natrix effort. Withholding advances in knife technology seems counter to the industry in general and seemed, in my opinion, to be in bad faith. Many will disagree but that is my opinion. License it, etc. But the course of action was petty. Best of luck to them.

I just ordered a 0450...the office/professional setting version!
I really wish a carbon scale version without DLC was for sale.

My wallet is not happy...

Back