• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0452TI, Hinderer XM-18 Spearpoint

Up for sale are 2 knives from my collection. As always, first "I'll take it" followed by prompt messaging and payment gets it. Please PM me with any questions and don't clog the thread with comments. The first is a BNIB ZT 0452TI. I purchased this a couple weeks ago along with a 0452TIBLU, and I like the blue one more so now I'm finally getting around to unloading this one. As stated, the knife is brand new and comes with box and everything (sorry guys, think I tossed the silica gel packet). Nice action and solid, early lockup. I'm asking $190 via Paypal for this (shipping is included).

Next is a Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Spearpoint in translucent (jade) G10. I bought this knife on the forum several months ago and got a good deal on it. I have a love/hate relationship with Hinderers and lately it's gravitating more towards the ladder. This particular example has a nice early lockup and super smooth action. It will fall shut on its own when closing. I also sharpened it on my wicked edge, so it has a fresh new polished edge at about 20 degrees per side. The downsides: The knife has a scratch near the tip of the blade on one side. I captured this in the light for the pic, but the stonewashing hides it pretty well mostly. Also, the detent on this knife is way too light for me. You can open the knife with a hard shake. Some folks might enjoy that, but I like a firm detent on my flippers. Also includes original box. Re-listing the knife for what I paid for it, $275 via Paypal (shipping is included).

Not sure what's going on with the photos right now, but you can check out this link to view the album - LINK.

Please note, I am not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks!

20171119_141902_zpsc2ckqwmf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20171119_141902_zpsc2ckqwmf.jpg

20171119_141916_zpsowuceg9i.jpg

20171119_141929_zpsgsgkccxx.jpg

20171119_141933_zpsqbgbegsb.jpg

Last edited:
Any trade interest. I have a zt 0560 carried a couple times and only opened a couple envelopes. I also have a zt 0620 in good condition. Carried and used.

Back