• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0560 & Kershaw Link

First the details....

I strongly prefer PayPal, but would be willing to accept a USPS money order (I will ship once the money order is received). The prices below include shipping in USPS Flat Rate boxes. If you prefer another shipping option, I am happy to discuss pricing on it. CONUS shipping only.

Feel free to make offers, but first consideration goes to an unconditional "I'll take it" below followed by PM or email to semperpraesidio at gmail dot com.

Not interested in trades.

By posting "I'll take it," you are acknowledging that you are at least 18 years of age and are authorized to own this particular knife based on local and state laws. Know your local and state knife laws.

All agreements reached by noon and paid via PayPal will be in the mail by close of business that day. Any agreements reached after noon will be mailed the next business day by 5:00pm.

ZT 0560 (SOLD) - Box included. Knife is in excellent condition. I just don't carry it and it seems a shame for it to just sit in my drawer. Paypal F&F or Money order: $166.25; Paypal G&S: $171.40.

Kershaw (1776) Link (1x PRICE REDUCTION) - Box included. This is the original version with the FRN handles and satin blade. Since buying my Spyderco Para 3, it just sits in the drawer - I'd rather someone who would use it have it. Paypal F&F or Money order: $27.15; Paypal G&S: $28.25.
Kershaw Link Open.jpg Kershaw Link Closed.jpg Kershaw Link Lockup.jpg Kershaw Link Blade Centering.jpg

Attachments

• ZT 0560 Blade Centering.jpg
    ZT 0560 Blade Centering.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 104
  • ZT 0560 Closed.jpg
    ZT 0560 Closed.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 103
  • ZT 0560 Lockup.jpg
    ZT 0560 Lockup.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 105
  • ZT 0560 Open.jpg
    ZT 0560 Open.jpg